Ridge building a powerhouse team

Shoot the half!!!
everett
Junior
Junior

Re: Ridge building a powerhouse team

Post by everett »

Megadeth wrote: July 1st, 2023, 9:14 am
BisonLegend68 wrote: June 23rd, 2023, 10:50 pm My friend told me he has a Tattoo of a Somerset Eagle. I am curious if it’s covered with a Lion now? I can’t wait to watch Bedford take back control. They formed the best coaching staff in the state and a new training facility.
No. I really don't think it's an Eagle like the Somerset ones. Pretty sure the eagle tattoo stands for ""Eagle Nation"". His wrestling training center that he owned and ran, until they decided to team-up with the Orchard.

You seem to have a weird fascination with other men's tattoos, maybe you should get that looked at. Lol

Why don't you ask him to his face to show you his ink? He was showing us all his "Eagle Nation" tattoo down at one of his tournaments at his gym one time, and no his tat has nothing to do with the Somerset mascot and everything to do with his gym Eagle Nation I'm guessing.But sure keep putting up crap that you know knothing about.
'until they decided to team up with Orchard'??????? I don't know Deputy that well, but I highly doubt that he needed to 'team up with you'. I'd say from what I see on facebook that his club is doing just fine without a car painter from somerset, lol. The fact that you know enough about Mull's little arm to write an '30-on-30' about his tattoo, now confirms what we already knew. Megadeath IS Mull.....Finkel is Eienhorn. Lets revisit some of the gems in this thread:

Coming in at #1: 'Mull is a top tier coach'. This is what you call the money shot. Ain't no one not named Mull gonna say that with a straight face
#2: 'they decided to team up with Orchard'. A close 2nd in delusional thoughts, but still very much hilarious
#3: 'sorry its not me'. Lost track of which personality he was when he logged in, and inhaled too many paint fumes that day at work.
#4: 'ask him to his face to show you his tatoo'. No one is afraid of a 5'3" spray painter that never wrestled. FYI.
#5: 'DE kid is living with the Coach'. After 'teaming up' with his Head Coach in their blossoming club wrestling business, he now proceeds to throw him under the bus. Vintage Mull right here.

After MULL-ing this over, I wonder why Ridge is not talked about more for their transfers??? This thread alone has counted 6-7 kids from outside districts on the HS team, and more coming in the JH and youth programs. Now (as per our Eagle-tattoo'd friend) they have a kid from out of state in their district living with someone?
BisonLegend68
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by BisonLegend68 »

Ridge got a few from Bedford. Wharton, Walls and a few other might be heading there. Walls played football for the Bisons and wrestled for the lions in the same month
BisonLegend68
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by BisonLegend68 »

Thoughts on the new system. If you win team wise you pump up? If this was the case Ridge would have been triple A for some years. I don’t like this rule at all and it’s not fair for the little districts. Only good part is it will bump the privates up.
Megadeth
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Megadeth »

Last edited by Megadeth on July 18th, 2023, 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
everett
Junior
Junior

Post by everett »

Megadeth wrote: July 17th, 2023, 11:59 pm Did anyone see fargo results. For most of you in Bedford county, that is a national level event held in Fargo ND. CR has three kids and our WV girls wrestling. I can’t believe No one is talking about the 113 who is still in the winners bracket. Its an long way to the top if you want to rock and role!
Would that be the WV family that is relocating to CR? And IIRC they only ran to round of 32, so maybe pump the brakes a little until your son gets into the placement rounds. Humility is honorable trait.

And its 'long way to the top if you want to rock-and-roll'. Not role. Must be that top-tier schooling and coaching at CR.
dadw/2sons
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by dadw/2sons »

i see where easton mull lost in the round of 32 and then won a tie breaker in the coney. is that who is rising to the top?
everett
Junior
Junior

Post by everett »

Megadeth wrote: July 17th, 2023, 11:59 pm Did anyone see fargo results. For most of you in Bedford county, that is a national level event held in Fargo ND. CR has three kids and our WV girls wrestling. I can’t believe No one is talking about the 113 who is still in the winners bracket. Its an long way to the top if you want to rock and role!
Well, this didn't age well, did it?
Wrasslerfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Wrasslerfan »

everett wrote: July 18th, 2023, 7:48 pm
Well, this didn't age well, did it?
Like Bad Bad Milk
Wrestling... What Men do during boys basketball season

Dan Gable
BisonLegend68
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by BisonLegend68 »

“For Bedford county people who don’t know what fargo is? Do you realize who our new coaching staff is? Plus think back Kaden Cassidy was an all American at 88 pounds. We have one all American, does Ridge have any Mr Mull?
District5Fan
Freshman
Freshman

Post by District5Fan »

Not trying to get involved in this pissing match, but did either McCoy or McGill AA at Fargo?