Scrimmage Results

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
LeeCorso
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Scrimmage Results

Post by LeeCorso »

Anyone see anything that stood out today. I heard FH and Westmont were in a quad scrimmage at Claysburg?
BisonLegend68
Sophomore
Sophomore

Re: Scrimmage Results

Post by BisonLegend68 »

Bedford put it on McCort like always. They worry about looking good instead of X’s and O’s
Colonel Mustard
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Colonel Mustard »

BisonLegend68 wrote: August 19th, 2023, 2:12 pm Bedford put it on McCort like always. They worry about looking good instead of X’s and O’s
Ha! Do you mean the coaches or the players? What does the coach/ CEO carry in that backpack he always wears?
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

As expected, FH wasn't going to show more than basic plays, formations. Outplayed CK, TM, and Westy. Unfortunately, in the last JV set of FH against Westy, a WH player was injured and carted away in the ambulance. At that point, the scrimmage was over.
It ain't over until it's over.
dadw/2sons
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by dadw/2sons »

Manfred, I didn't know you were in Claysburg on Saturday, I would have liked to meet you. I was there watching Tussey. You were correct when you said the Rangers were the class of the four teams there. After you "big boys" left, Tussey faired well against Claysburg. It was sad that the Westmont kid got hurt. Hope he has a speedy recover.
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

BisonLegend68 wrote: August 19th, 2023, 2:12 pm Bedford put it on McCort like always. They worry about looking good instead of X’s and O’s
I heard they did okay against McCort, but more notably, I heard they only have 25 or so kids out. If true, what’s going on down there? They’ve had a string of very good years it’s surprising to see their numbers so low.