McCort wrestling/athletic program gets probation.

Shoot the half!!!
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

McCort wrestling/athletic program gets probation.

Postby 12HankQB » November 9th, 2017, 11:28 am

If only closed minds came with closed mouths

• Advertisement
SportsFan96
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Re: Corruption at Shawshank

Postby SportsFan96 » November 9th, 2017, 11:44 am

Not a lot to go by with the article, wish there were more details. This ought to fire up some of the  anti private vs public folks.

12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby 12HankQB » November 9th, 2017, 11:48 am

And just to put down anyone who might think otherwise...the title isn't calling BM a prison. It's to show one of the best parts of one of the best movies of all time when the cat gets out of the bag. That is all. Carry on.
If only closed minds came with closed mouths

stangin80
Sophomore
Sophomore

Postby stangin80 » November 9th, 2017, 12:15 pm

Hmm..Who’d Thunk..

Crushersports
Freshman
Freshman

Postby Crushersports » November 9th, 2017, 12:16 pm

Big surprise, the upper crust folks at Westmont have been crying for two years since they lose McCort in their co-opinion and certain parents have had a vendetta against them since. You never saw these parents **** and whine when Westmont had kids from three schools and was kicking everyone's asses.

Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby Manfred » November 9th, 2017, 12:24 pm

Crushersports wrote:Big surprise, the upper crust folks at Westmont have been crying for two years since they lose McCort in their co-opinion and certain parents have had a vendetta against them since. You never saw these parents **** and whine when Westmont had kids from three schools and was kicking everyone's asses.

You're probably right, but I think it had something to do with a kid from Bedford/ Florida/ Chestnut Ridge.
The world as we know it underwent a rebirth 11-8-16. Conservatives have made themselves heard!

Digger
Freshman
Freshman

Postby Digger » November 9th, 2017, 12:28 pm

Crushersports wrote:Big surprise, the upper crust folks at Westmont have been crying for two years since they lose McCort in their co-opinion and certain parents have had a vendetta against them since. You never saw these parents **** and whine when Westmont had kids from three schools and was kicking everyone's asses.

From what I understand Westmont had little to do with this. It was actually two other schools that had the hard evidence. But it's your story tell it however you want to. Most McCort people ignore the facts anyway 

Crushersports
Freshman
Freshman

Postby Crushersports » November 9th, 2017, 12:29 pm

If I recall correctly wasn't Lord Beaujon also on probation for an incident involving District Duals not so long ago. 
Last edited by Crushersports on November 9th, 2017, 1:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

boxer156
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Postby boxer156 » November 9th, 2017, 12:33 pm

Manfred wrote:

You're probably right, but I think it had something to do with a kid from Bedford/ Florida/ Chestnut Ridge.

Watch what you say about a underage kid.  Before you run your mouth why don't you wait until the facts are out.  We have not been contacted by anyone, and have nothing but good things to,say,about McCort.  
Take your trolling elsewhere and keep my kid out of it.  If you have additional comments, please feel free to,speak to me directly.  

knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Postby knowitall » November 9th, 2017, 12:34 pm

https://deadspin.com/the-politico-goes- ... 1820254886

I know it's a different Bishop but does anyone really think this mother paid her son's tuition?

Return to “Wrestling”