Under the Friday Night Lights-Mifflin County's Jesse Rodgers

Feature Articles, General Announcements, Etc.
Coach
Website Founder
Website Founder

Under the Friday Night Lights-Mifflin County's Jesse Rodgers

Post by Coach »

Under the Friday Night Lights with Mifflin County's Jesse Rodgers! I hope you enjoy this series.

Player Name: Jesse Rodgers
Position: OL/DL
40 yard dash: 4.91
Jersey #: 56
Starting experience: 4 years
Last year’s stats: 37 solo tackles, 31 assists, 6 TFL, 9.5 sacks, 14 hurries, 1 fumble recovery, 2 fumbles caused, 1 blocked FG
Accolades/Honors: First Team All State DL, Mid Penn Commonwealth
Link to Hudl Highlights: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/937880/jesse-rodgers

Comments from Head Coach George Miskinis

What makes him a leader? Jesse has developed a leadership by example the last three years and now is becoming more vocal and helping others with football techniques and classroom study habits.

What are his strengths? Jesse's knowledge of the game is one of his greatest strengths. His other strengths include a positive attitude, team as family outlook, and willingness to work on self and team improvement.

When he first entered your program did you know he would be special? I didn't know Jesse would be special until he began to make plays as a freshman in crucial situations - QB sack and pressure when the game was on the line and penetration on a two point play in overtime to prevent the winning score!

What are you expecting from him this year? I am expecting Jesse to continue to grow and develop as a player and person who will constantly choose to do the right thing on and off the field.

For any coaches who would like to promote your athlete as part of this series please contact me at [email protected].
Make sure you Like BleacherCoaches.com on Facebook! Make it easier for us to reach you!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/bleachercoaches