LHAC - Here we go again???

Feature Articles, General Announcements, Etc.
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: LHAC - Here we go again???

Post by konjo78 »

OutOfTheLoop wrote: November 18th, 2020, 8:38 pm
GoDragons wrote: November 18th, 2020, 7:07 pm
konjo78 wrote: November 18th, 2020, 3:00 pm Turns out Covid didnt magically go away after the election huh?
Crawl back in your bubble, bubble boy.
I truly would like to delve into the psyche of those who thought this was a political movement to affect the election, see that its getting exponentially worse after the election, and yet continue to think it is some sort of hoax.
Its the same people who dont think masks help stop the spread and that wearing one takes away some god given right
GoDragons
Senior
Senior

Post by GoDragons »

konjo78 wrote: November 18th, 2020, 9:34 pm
GoDragons wrote: November 18th, 2020, 7:07 pm Crawl back in your bubble, bubble boy.
I truly would like to delve into the psyche of those who thought this was a political movement to affect the election, see that its getting exponentially worse after the election, and yet continue to think it is some sort of hoax.
Its the same people who dont think masks help stop the spread and that wearing one takes away some god given right
Masks don't work. Nothing to do with politics jack wagons. My mother lives in a senior living facility with the most stringent mask policies there are including gowning, sanitization, and social distancing known to man kind. Yet the facilities entire resident population, including my mother, has tested positive for Covid. Manufacturers of loop masks put on their boxes or on their websites that their masks do not stop the spread of viruses and some point out specifically Covid-19. You want to wear a mask and keep your kids at home, and out of sports, by all means do so. But don't tell everyone else to live in your little world.
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

Studies from across the world show that masks do lower the spread of these type of diseases. Are they perfect? No but there is a reason asian countries like Korea and Japan have less cases than some of our smallest states.

GoDragons you are now joining the big dum idiot list
Tussey Mt. fan
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Tussey Mt. fan »

https://t.co/kyky5X9LBt

According to this study from Denmark masks don’t work. But you believe whatever you want. And when they tell you to get on the cattle car because they’re taking you to a safer place make sure you’re first in line. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GoDragons
Senior
Senior

Post by GoDragons »

konjo78 wrote: November 18th, 2020, 10:44 pm Studies from across the world show that masks do lower the spread of these type of diseases. Are they perfect? No but there is a reason asian countries like Korea and Japan have less cases than some of our smallest states.

GoDragons you are now joining the big dum idiot list
Thank you. And you've been on the idiot list since the day you were born. BTW, "dum" is spelled "dumb", which explains a lot about you being so defective that your mental development never exceeds that of a normal child of about two years old. pleASe Stay at HOme and wear your Lucky whitE hazmat suit. My family and I will live life to the fullest.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

For once I didn't derail a thread, lol. GoDragons, Tussey Mt. fan, I admire your use of the Lib's mantra "Use the science". Against them. :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
It ain't over until it's over.
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

Tussey Mt. fan wrote: November 19th, 2020, 7:11 am https://t.co/kyky5X9LBt

According to this study from Denmark masks don’t work. But you believe whatever you want. And when they tell you to get on the cattle car because they’re taking you to a safer place make sure you’re first in line. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nevertheless, I still advise you to sanitize the outhouse door before using.
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

https://www.healthaffairs.org/doi/10.13 ... 2020.00818

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-02801-8

https://apnews.com/article/0679fcfcda65 ... dfbe06fa05

https://www.11alive.com/amp/article/new ... 78b422de63

https://www.kare11.com/article/news/hea ... 4aadf6c2c0

There is overwhelming evidence and research that Masks work to slow the spread of the virus. You can call me a "libtard", even though i vote GOP, but cases are skyrocketing, deaths in many states are highest theyve ever been. I pretty much have said these things would happen all summer but yes, i am a "cattle" that only keeps hitting the nail on the head while the dummies keep putting gasoline on a fire
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

It looks like the WestPAC might be delaying winter sport practice until December 7.
OutOfTheLoop
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by OutOfTheLoop »

GoDragons wrote: November 18th, 2020, 10:23 pm
konjo78 wrote: November 18th, 2020, 9:34 pm

Masks don't work. Nothing to do with politics jack wagons. My mother lives in a senior living facility with the most stringent mask policies there are including gowning, sanitization, and social distancing known to man kind. Yet the facilities entire resident population, including my mother, has tested positive for Covid. Manufacturers of loop masks put on their boxes or on their websites that their masks do not stop the spread of viruses and some point out specifically Covid-19. You want to wear a mask and keep your kids at home, and out of sports, by all means do so. But don't tell everyone else to live in your little world.
I feel exactly the same about drunk driving. Driving sober doesn't eliminate car crashes and we have strict driving laws. The proportion of drunk people driving to fatal crashes is very low. If you're worried, stay off the road after 10pm and let the rest of us enjoy our lives.