LHAC - Here we go again???

Feature Articles, General Announcements, Etc.
GoldenRamsFAN
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: LHAC - Here we go again???

Post by GoldenRamsFAN »

If that’s fake news that’s some of the best video cutting and adding I’ve ever seen. You must watch a lot of cnn.
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

Why don't we see a new side of theprophet? Instead of him Trump bashing all the time, why don't we hear him expound on all the benefits there will be when Biden takes over. Can't wait to hear that rosy outlook.
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

Prophet... I make these guys upset on some issues but atleast when I do i try to make points in what I believe in. I am no Trump Fan but what you keep doing here is as much as a problem as trump himself.

Here are a few Opinions I hold.

1. Biden will be sworn in to office, Trump has next to nothing when it comes to actually getting the states he needs to flip.

2. The way Trump acts is embarassing to this country. His social media pressence and his ego are not things I like to see from someone in office.

3. Despite disagreeing with him on issues, there are issues Trump has succeeded in that are bi partisan. New trade deal with Canada and Mexico has been praised by democrats and republicans a like. The middle east is going as well as it has in decades and his tax cuts did give people more money every year.

We need to come together as a country, the more we splinter into factions the more problems we create down the line
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

General George Patton was often an embarrassment to his country. His ego was second to none. But I'll bet you there weren't many soldiers who would refuse to go to war with/for him. A good leader doesn't have to be your friend.
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

Think it’s time to kill this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by theprophet »

Hey you communist I do believe I can say what I want under my 1st amendment right. I do not have to change or adjust how I speak about the 1 term loser former president Trump who has lost by more than 6 million votes and over 70 electoral college votes.

I will not be silenced by stating that the man who said it was ok to grab girls by the 😽 is one of few president to be voted out after 1 term just showing what a failure he was.

Biden/Harris 2020
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by theprophet »

Also Ram I never watched the video, didn’t need to it’s fake news. Everything that comes from far right media is fake news and us libtards do not believe your propaganda. It’s a hoax and a witch hunt to diminish your president Joe Biden.
GoldenRamsFAN
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by GoldenRamsFAN »

So how fast is the Native American gonna be president?! Sorry I mean African American.
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by theprophet »

GoldenRamsFAN wrote: November 29th, 2020, 9:04 pm So how fast is the Native American gonna be president?! Sorry I mean African American.
Why so much concern about her ethnicity???? Your mask slipped again. This guy is sad.
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

Why does theprophet harp about Trump's language? He wasn't President then. Is he saying that none of us has engaged in locker-room talk when we were younger. Obama smoked marijuana according to his book. And look what Clinton did in the Whitehouse and before. theprophet should find a different reason to hate Trump. And again, please list the benefits we will all receive when Biden takes over. We need to know what to look for.