LHAC - Here we go again???

Feature Articles, General Announcements, Etc.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: LHAC - Here we go again???

Post by Manfred »

GoldenRamsFAN wrote: November 30th, 2020, 10:13 am Why is Twitter and Facebook silencing the right? It’s goes against their 1st amendment right as well. It’s ok if you do it to us, but lord forbid we do it to you.
:ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
It ain't over until it's over.
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by theprophet »

Hahahahaha, I’ll answer anything you want only and only if Trump provides the info he claims he has. Maybe demand him to give details lol. Now I need you to praise your new president Joe Biden. It’s un-American to not support him, and if you don’t like it you can leave this country lol.

Biden/Harris

P.S. Manfred, it’s been over buddy lol. Denial is the first step of the grieving process, next is anger. Lol
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

You are free to say what you want. But the owners of the site have the right to delete anything they feel harms or takes away from the sites goal.

As for twitter and facebook "silencing" conservatives... Trump is continually tweeting out lies, misinformation and abusing his position when doing so. You may not like twitter having to come in and say the President is things that arent true but thats the position Trump has put himself in
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by theprophet »

I personally love to see Trumpers frustrated and holding on to falsehoods over voting fraud, it’s like having enjoyable wins everyday with every recount and every lawsuit being thrown out of the courts.

I was told us libtards would be drowning in our tears and that trump was owning us. Hahahahaha
GoldenRamsFAN
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by GoldenRamsFAN »

First of all he isn’t the president yet, he won’t be sworn into office until Jan 20th. Second of all, I find it absolutely hilarious that now we have to accept it and let him do his job. Kinda like you guys did for trump? As for leaving the country?! I’m still waiting for all those celebs to still leave that swore if Hilary didn’t win they were going to leave. You guys are so blind to what the Americans need that you’re oblivious to what the dems are actually doing to this country. Making the country hate one another instead of coming together.
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

GoldenRamsFAN wrote: November 30th, 2020, 1:07 pm First of all he isn’t the president yet, he won’t be sworn into office until Jan 20th. Second of all, I find it absolutely hilarious that now we have to accept it and let him do his job. Kinda like you guys did for trump? As for leaving the country?! I’m still waiting for all those celebs to still leave that swore if Hilary didn’t win they were going to leave. You guys are so blind to what the Americans need that you’re oblivious to what the dems are actually doing to this country. Making the country hate one another instead of coming together.
Both sides are extremely guilty of this. Making the country hate one anothee is something the republican and democrat party love to do. If people cant acknowledge their own party of choice is guilty of it then they only look like a fool when they complain about the others.
GoldenRamsFAN
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by GoldenRamsFAN »

Republicans worry about the country, dems worry about other countries.
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

If you think the republican party ONLY worries about the country you are blinded pretty hard.
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by theprophet »

I know Trump supporters aren’t the sharpest knives in the drawer but you haven’t picked up that everything I have said is exactly what Trumpers have been saying for the last 4 years. Weird how when I say it you are triggered lol.

My personal opinion this is America criticize, protest, yell and scream if you have to, that’s what makes us different from other countries. In the meantime support Joe Biden & Kamala Harris lol

P.S another swing state certified their votes today lmao. No fraud found
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by theprophet »

GoldenRamsFAN wrote: November 30th, 2020, 1:34 pm Republicans worry about the country, dems worry about other countries.
Republican worry about the company owners
Democrats worry about the company employees