LHAC - Here we go again???

Feature Articles, General Announcements, Etc.
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: LHAC - Here we go again???

Post by konjo78 »

Should give hanks message a read. He deserves the respect of that if you are going to debate him. Not to mention it had some solid points and truths in there
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by theprophet »

Nope, no need to debate, no need to read. I don’t know Hank I don’t owe him respect, respect is earned.

Hard to respect someone who says Joe Biden only selected Harris to get the black vote assuming black people only vote on color as if African Americans in this country aren’t intelligent enough to make a decision on values and beliefs.

You read it!
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by theprophet »

Biden Harris 2020.
Jimjohn81
Senior
Senior

Post by Jimjohn81 »

Mr Prophet, I didn't read much of this thread but I did read Hanks post. Nice play. You clearly twisted that to slam a man without regard to his reputation. I read it and understood it differently. And by saying "No debate" "No read" you clearly are saying you are sticking with that card. Oh well. Unfortunately this is the world we live in. I'm a democrat and wouldn't want trump as the principal at my local elementary. But if the New World Order Dems like Kamala have their way .......I'm afraid to even think of that future....
OutOfTheLoop
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by OutOfTheLoop »

theprophet wrote: November 25th, 2020, 5:25 pm Nope, no need to debate, no need to read. I don’t know Hank I don’t owe him respect, respect is earned.

Hard to respect someone who says Joe Biden only selected Harris to get the black vote assuming black people only vote on color as if African Americans in this country aren’t intelligent enough to make a decision on values and beliefs.

You read it!
I'm not a Democrat but am a liberal who feels Trump was a disaster, but I don't know why you are being a persistent jack wagon here lately for no particular reason.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

I'm up for a GOOD political discussion/ debate as much as anyone, but in the absence of any high school sports lately around here, this thread needs to stop or lock it.
It ain't over until it's over.
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by theprophet »

Happy Thanksgiving. I’m thankful that Joe Biden & Kamala Harris is our new President and VP. I’m thankful 1 term Donnie will be gone 01/20.

It’s funny how so many of you who call Gov Wolf a communist for mask mandates are asking me to do something that is against my rights. It my right not to read garbage it’s my right to not debate. You guys are acting like communist per your logic.

Biden/Harris 2020
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

theprophet wrote: November 26th, 2020, 9:06 am Happy Thanksgiving. I’m thankful that Joe Biden & Kamala Harris is our new President and VP. I’m thankful 1 term Donnie will be gone 01/20.

It’s funny how so many of you who call Gov Wolf a communist for mask mandates are asking me to do something that is against my rights. It my right not to read garbage it’s my right to not debate. You guys are acting like communist per your logic.

Biden/Harris 2020
And THERE'S yer sign. L-)
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by theprophet »

The world as we know it underwent a rebirth 11-03-20. Liberals have made themselves heard.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

theprophet wrote: November 26th, 2020, 2:39 pm The world as we know it underwent a rebirth 11-03-20. Liberals have made themselves heard.
You asked for it.....More like AFTERBIRTH! Lib cheaters have made themselves heard. :o) FWIW, things are just getting started. It ain't over until TRUMP SEZ it's over. Better do some research as to whats happening daily and not what MSM tells you, in the courts,and get your crying towels out.