Coronavirus this n that

General Chit-Chat, Movies/TV, No Sports Discussion. Be that guy with his crew at the coffee shop at 6 am...
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Coronavirus this n that

Post by Manfred »

LOL, as far as I know, NO ONE in Sidman has had anything other than the common, relatively harmless influenza virus. Lotsa paranoia and Gubmint bootjacks going around though.
It ain't over until it's over.
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

I'm glad you picked up on that one. I was giggling when I typed it. We're still out of TP at DG in Berlin...I'm gonna start making homemade and selling it. The pine trees behind the house have a lot of cones and branches that would work.
If only closed minds came with closed mouths
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

As of maybe 3 weeks ago, One of my nephews supposedly had like 350 rolls. I know where he lives!
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

I told yinz all so, that it was going to take a bunch of NBA-ers having a shoot-around to get the sporting world opened up again. After all they were the first bunch to shut it down. "And it came to pass"...... :ymapplause:
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

Latest casualty is the AAABA tournament scheduled for the 2nd week of Aug. Guess that means no Johnstown Collegiate league either. The next domino to fall will be football camps, and then the football season. But hey, we all have our memories of real life, to carry us to our Covid graves. At least in Heaven we'll be able to enjoy all our favorites all the time.
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

What if you're not in Heaven? Then you have to continuously watch Bob Moose's wild pitch which cost the Pirates the pennant over the Reds, or the Russians beating the USA in Olympic basketball with 2 seconds left, or Sid Bream sliding over home plate giving the Braves the pennant.
upnorth
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by upnorth »

You forgot Neil O'Donnell playing pitch-and-catch with Larry Brown in a winnable Super Bowl 30.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

ZERO deaths in Pa. today. I mean, due to you know what. I think the media have grown weary of trying to blame every death on the virus.
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

Manfred wrote: August 3rd, 2020, 6:03 pm ZERO deaths in Pa. today. I mean, due to you know what. I think the media have grown weary of trying to blame every death on the virus.
You’re funny.
theprophet
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by theprophet »

Manfred wrote: August 3rd, 2020, 6:03 pm ZERO deaths in Pa. today. I mean, due to you know what. I think the media have grown weary of trying to blame every death on the virus.
Gov Wolf has done a great job, this is proof. Go Wolf