A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
JHSstandout
Sophomore
Sophomore

Re: LHAC Starting QB's

Post by JHSstandout »

[quote="Dfense wins games"]
Jtown - Jefferson (Jr)/Siciliano (Jr)

Jefferson is a wr and with simon moving up he will definitely give siciliano a hard time. MAYBE siciliano in the beginning but i think that simon starts by the end of the season.
instantkarma
Freshman
Freshman

Post by instantkarma »

Jefferson is a wr and with simon moving up he will definitely give siciliano a hard time. MAYBE siciliano in the beginning but i think that simon starts by the end of the season.
idk dude...siciliano looked pretty good against bedford.
nrawhjtwnfhfan
Senior
Senior

Post by nrawhjtwnfhfan »

GoldenBoy11 wrote:The mental aspect is challenging enough, not to mention when you're looking over your shoulder after every misread or pick. The saying goes "if you got two then you don't have one" , so yes naming your Q after camp and sticking with him even when there are a few bumps is key. Confidence can go a long way, especially for quarterbacks, and especially in high school.
You know i wondered what the f---- was goin on with mccorts qb sitution. I did see the FH scrimmage and the starter ? Hewit ? did next to nothing but FH defense did pressure all night but the kid could not connect on short passes and missed open people. then Schrey drove mccort all way down field running and throwing.Then I see CH game and Hewit starts but then they alternat series. Schrey scored every possesion he had and i think completed every pass he threw know doubt cooler and more poised and he executes. Then i see a mccort insider at folkfest who says Schrey is way more athletic and Salem gave offense to assistant this year but Salem told coaches Schrey should have been starter all along and will now start?? I also talked 2 another area coach that saw mccort in pittsburgh passing camp and he said what are mccort coaches thinking, he said he watched 2 games in pgh and Shrey was clearly more athletic dependable and productive not even close

I think this guy knew what hewas talking about
Crimson09Crazy wrote:Schrey should and will be the starter.I dont really see why there is even an argument..I guess just a formality but He knows the offense the best.He is the most intellegent football player of the 2.He has expierence with actually being on the field.And i think as as athlete hes better suited for the offense
Crimson09Crazy

Post by Crimson09Crazy »

Thank you my good man.

Schrey 3-4 70 Yards 2 TD passes. He is a good descion maker and mobile.
JHSstandout
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by JHSstandout »

instantkarma wrote:
idk dude...siciliano looked pretty good against bedford.
exactly... he looked good against bedford. any QB can look good against bedford. just wait until forest hills. and btw he had just that one run, he messed about 5 crucial plays up. plus all he did was hand the ball off. but the real test will come when he plays against forest hills. watch, you'll see that im right.
G.Simon
Freshman
Freshman

Post by G.Simon »

JHSstandout wrote:

wow thanks lol
ToTheHouse
Freshman
Freshman

Post by ToTheHouse »

Ok I'm new to the site and haven't been in the area for a couple weeks...

But is Simon moving up as a freshmen? That'd be sweet. Quite the feat for a youngster. Think he'll be ready?

And I heard Wasileski got hurt against BC. Who will take his place?
Footballfan4
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Footballfan4 »

Blake Buzzard..yes coaches son....
G.Simon
Freshman
Freshman

Post by G.Simon »

nd yess i got moved up as a fresman
instantkarma
Freshman
Freshman

Post by instantkarma »

G.Simon wrote:nd yess i got moved up as a fresman
Sweet, go simon lol...i think i watched you play a little last year but this is my question, did you eventually start over king last year, cuz i dont see why moving up a 9th grader that doesnt start over 10th could be helpful.

also the dude saying somethin about siciliano looking good against bedford, you'd probably know better than i would, and yes, he did kinda mess up a few.