Which Is The Best Conference In The Area?

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net

Which Conference Do You Think Is The Best?

LHAC
59%
West Pac
17%
MAC
13%
Heritage
7%
ICC
4%

Total votes: 54

crushers001
Senior
Senior

Which Is The Best Conference In The Area?

Post by crushers001 »

Pick One
FiftyCent
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Which Is The Best Conference In The Area?

Post by FiftyCent »

Def the LHAC. I never even heard of the other ones except the weak pack and their best team is Portage who is going to get raped by McCort when they play them. That's the only time I will ever root for McCort.
nLions1
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by nLions1 »

are you kidding me
Well let me tell you, nLions1 is a big time friend of Janek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"That's the difference between Pitt and PSU fans. We Pitt fans know that we stink and can readily admit it." - WPIAL~Titan
GoDragons
Senior
Senior

Post by GoDragons »

Of course the LHAC will get the most votes. Most of the people that post on here are from the LHAC area.
Dfense wins games
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Dfense wins games »

So there is a strong correlation between the success of the LHAC and users on BC...hmm...don't tell Tyrone people that, this server would crash!
Crimson09Crazy

Post by Crimson09Crazy »

heritage and westpac arent even in the discussion...
TBone
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by TBone »

This may be the stupiest post that I have seen on here. Lets also ask. What is the best conference in the WPIAL. Answer - Of course one of the AAAA conferences. You are comparing apples and oranges. You can't compare a AA/AAA conference to an A conference. So go ahead and make your rankings. It is all BS.
Eaglealum
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Eaglealum »

It is apples to oranges to a point, but count titles won both the MAC and LHAC have titles in A,AA and AAA.(Bellwood had dual citizenship for a few years,ICC/MAC)The smaller school conferences are all single A and how many A titles have they won? Outside of Windber,and not many.
"Don't argue with stupid people; they'll drop you to their level and beat you with experience."
.... A. Einstein
Achilles
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Achilles »

If you're looking at the immediate area, LHAC hands down. I'd be impressed by someone who can come up with anything even close to a coherent arguement against that.

But what's the sense in arguing this point to begin with? I agree with TBone. You may be able to compare WestPAC to Heritage because because they're both predominantly A, but the LHAC is mostly AA and AAA schools, with the only A schools being the parochial school (who compare more closely to schools with higher classifications). Naturally, then, the LHAC is a better conference.
Eaglealum
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Eaglealum »

Dfense wins games wrote:So there is a strong correlation between the success of the LHAC and users on BC...hmm...don't tell Tyrone people that, this server would crash!
Why would it crash? It's not like Mingle or Bubba Good are gonna hit it. That would be your QB's
"Don't argue with stupid people; they'll drop you to their level and beat you with experience."
.... A. Einstein