more recognition

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Crimson09Crazy

more recognition

Post by Crimson09Crazy »

BACKKK to a few weeks ago we all know about Josh Seidel's amazing performance against Richland...6 TD's 327 Yards...yes i think we recall. He got the honor of being ESPN Rise Eastern region player of the week with a pretty nice write up. Well one more honor is coming his way. Make sure you check faces in the crowd when you get SI next week. Thats some pretty awesome stuff.

hopefully bbsocceralumni doesnt criticize me on this one for supporting my school.
AmusedChatter
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: more recognition

Post by AmusedChatter »

The thing to ask is if this was any other kid from a different school district other then McCort, would they actually get the same kind of exposure??

I think not.
vman
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by vman »

no friggin wonder we call you Confused! Do you have any idea what class is at all, let alone respect?

Glad I'm going fishin'...@ least the fish don't speak revealing their idiocy!!
I have to say thank you to me ..." for not being stupid enough to go to Penn State."
pats39
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by pats39 »

fish are much more intelligent than you think vmahn
AmusedChatter
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by AmusedChatter »

VMan, you still recieve the reward for the biggest idiot on this board. I mean lets see, in the past year 2 players have put up numbers in the rushing yards department that are right on par with Seidel. Keklak even surpassed him by over 60 yards. WOW where was this kind of exposure for him last year. Thats right no where. Mehall had that many yards against the SAME Ram defense. Where was his recognition? They even sat Mehall for almost all of the fourth. I mean common VMan you can not be that dense to realize that can you.

Now all the McCort lovers will be all up in arms "Well how about the 6 touchdowns". I would love to see the numbers on how many were inside the 10 yard line. Its not a fault to the 2 players above that they actually had a defense and could stop the Rams offense from staying in the game. Also, Kenny slamming another one home late in the fourth up by multiple touchdowns.

VMan take your glasses off and stop being a fool.
Crimson09Crazy

Post by Crimson09Crazy »

Well to answer why a McCort player made this over Keklak and Mehall. Both great players and know them both not taking away anything from them at all. But i would say the Bishop McCort community took the time to nominate a player who had a fantastic game.

4 of the 6 were inside the ten. But last time i checked you get 6 points if its an 99 yard touchdown and if its a 1 yard touchdown.
pats39
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by pats39 »

AC, who cares man it is not the heismen trophy here, regardless of the score or the opponent or whatever, it was an amazing meaningful game for the kid, no need to hate
AmusedChatter
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by AmusedChatter »

There is no hate against the kid. None what so ever. He is a good football player. All I was stating was why didn't these kids I stated get noticed and he did.
lakersfan24
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by lakersfan24 »

Although Amused took the wrong approach, he makes a good point. Keklack received the least recognition for it. Mehall had less TD's because Bailey rarely allows one player to get over 2-3 TD's. Mehall also did it in a playoff game and sat a lot of the 2nd half. Reed had like 450+ total yards against them a couple of years back and didn't have any recognition like this. The reason is definently the touchdowns and because of the situation the kid was in.. Congrats to Josh on the accomplishment.. and you can't blame it on him for McCort deciding to run up the score.
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

I just can't understand why he was still playing late in the game after BM had already scored 56 points. I mean a 21 point lead at that point is JV time for the team in the lead. Wasn't it raining too? Doesn't make sense.