FH vs BM Keep it here! (or post in any other thread)

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net

Who would win between BM and FH?

BM
59%
FH
41%

Total votes: 37

Dfense wins games
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

FH vs BM Keep it here! (or post in any other thread)

Post by Dfense wins games »

FH vs BM

you know my vote...
Prince Sidewinder
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: FH vs BM Keep it here! (or post in any other thread)

Post by Prince Sidewinder »

We should have used this voting method for the earlier poll we had.
underdog1
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by underdog1 »

Forest Hills is more balanced offensively, but the Crushers are more talented, more explosive, and have a better line. Defensively I do give the edge to the Rangers but McCort aren't weak on D, their varsity defense has allowed just 71 points all year PC, BC, Westy, and CC all scored all their points against back ups. McCort also gets the edge in kicking and special teams, in the end I go...........
McCort- 38
Forest Hills- 14
nrawhjtwnfhfan
Senior
Senior

Post by nrawhjtwnfhfan »

underdog1 wrote:Forest Hills is more balanced offensively, but the Crushers are more talented, more explosive, and have a better line. Defensively I do give the edge to the Rangers but McCort aren't weak on D, their varsity defense has allowed just 71 points all year PC, BC, Westy, and CC all scored all their points against back ups. McCort also gets the edge in kicking and special teams, in the end I go...........
McCort- 38
Forest Hills- 14
All great n valid points and MCCort has exceptionally good special teams

BM 41 FH 21
football-is-life
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by football-is-life »

yes giving up 71 points all year isnt bad, but fh has given up less than that. 2 of the touchdowns that they gave up were on kickoff returns, one was a double reverse pass, and one was against the jv. take away those and they have barely let up any points. would be a great defensive football game if they played
Dfense wins games
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Dfense wins games »

But there is a huuge nod for the Crushers on O. Sure, Glessner hasn't had good conditions to throw the ball, but looking at both running attacks, BM has an excellent offensive attack, 9 of 9 against Richland is unheard of!

If they did play, I think FH's D could do as "well" as BC did while FH would be forced to air it out against the Crushers (with a some success!)

BM 35
FH 21
Bendover12
Senior
Senior

Post by Bendover12 »

This game would not be a blow by any means. I say McCort 24 FH 21
You might be a redneck if you think the last words to the Star Spangled Banner are "Play Ball
MASTERMIND
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by MASTERMIND »

I think Glessner could throw well in any conditions. Last year against Bedford he threw for 262 yards on 15 completions in a driving and windy , rain storm. This year he doesn't have those weapons around him, but some players are starting to step up when it counts. It's about what happens in the post season right now. As for all this FH vs BM bull, it's never gonna happen this year. Good luck to BM and FH in the post season. Hope both teams represent D6 well.
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by knowitall »

There is no way Forest Hills could compete with Bishop McCort. Forest Hills has defined boundaries and can only draw players that live within those boundaries.
Username6
Junior
Junior

Post by Username6 »

There is no way Gateway could compete with Bishop McCort. Gateway has defined boundaries and can only draw from players that live within those boundaries.