Under fire! You better win or your gone!

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Footballfan4
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Under fire! You better win or your gone!

Post by Footballfan4 »

Will the forest hills board take a look at Justin Myers for the job when Papa Bailey says good-bye? I'm sure hes still probably a ranger at heart, he was there for so long..maybe he will put his name in or not chance what he has in highlander country?
Crimson09Crazy

Post by Crimson09Crazy »

I think Brandon Bailey will leave Richland whenever his dad leaves and take the FH job
OC caddy
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by OC caddy »

In my honest opinion the FH football community would probably want to see Justin Myers as coach.His knowledge of the FH system would be more of a benefit over Bailey Jr's ridiculous offense and no defense structured teams at Richland.And Brandon won't have to find jobs for his 35 assistant coaches!
Crimson09Crazy

Post by Crimson09Crazy »

true, thats a lottt of coaches.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

In reading the biographies of a lot of really great coaches, you find many were not that distinguished as players. On the other side of the coin, you find that a lot of really great players just do not cut it as coaches. I'm just sayin'!
It ain't over until it's over.
Footballfan4
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Footballfan4 »

Myers knows more about coaching offense than any of the forest hills coaches in the past and they wouldn't give him a teaching job so he went to Cambria heights for a job. That is where he teaches now so I doubt he will leave unless he gets a job elsewhere too. He would be the best fit for the job but Heights would lose out even more on that deal. Maybe he will stay to coach the good group of kids coming up?
old school
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by old school »

Remember you read it first on Bleacher Coaches the next head coach at Forest Hills will be.....drum roll please.....Kevin Marbeto...not sure of the spelling of his last name. He was recently hired at FH as the Assistant Head Coach. Don Bailey will coach another three years and then hang up his whistle
"The old lessons (work, self-discipline, sacrifice, teamwork, fighting to achieve) aren't being taught by many people other than football coaches these days....." Paul "Bear" Bryant
reugenev
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by reugenev »

I love how people post shat on here without anything to back it up and act like they know what they're talking about.

According the the PIAA Web site:
A-AA cutoff 185
AA-AAA cutoff 310

Cambria Heights boys enrollment 208
Harmony boys enrollment 57

Heights is AA with or without Harmony
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

old school: go back to page 3 this thread, at the bottom, dated July 1, 7:53 PM. I believe I beat you to the punch on Marabito. Thanks for the backup though.
It ain't over until it's over.
colonelsanders
Senior
Senior

Post by colonelsanders »

I dont think Brandon Bailey would give up his role as principal at richland.