Friday 11/4/11 Updates

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
jack daniel
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Friday 11/4/11 Updates

Post by jack daniel »

One of Brandon's followers, sticking up for Don Bo no surprise.
"some may say you just got lucky, i personally believe you make your own luck by being good."
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

Colonel Mustard: Johnstown seemed content to run out the clock instead of trying to score in the second half???? This is really getting good now. This is YOUR excuse for Johnstown not scoring ANY offensive points after the second quarter???? That they didn't try to score? Is this a joke or what? And FH got help from the refs??? This excuse is worse than the one I just mentioned. GJHS's new motto: "We weren't trying to score anyway". I guess they were practicing this motto at Central Cambria?
sportsfan1000
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by sportsfan1000 »

El-Moldo wrote:Colonel Mustard: Johnstown seemed content to run out the clock instead of trying to score in the second half???? This is really getting good now. This is YOUR excuse for Johnstown not scoring ANY offensive points after the second quarter???? That they didn't try to score? Is this a joke or what? And FH got help from the refs??? This excuse is worse than the one I just mentioned. GJHS's new motto: "We weren't trying to score anyway". I guess they were practicing this motto at Central Cambria?
Who won the game?

I like how you pick out parts of the game to make your argument. You fail to mention Johnstown scored 17 pts in the first half FH 0. Goose egg. Donut. You fail to mention Johnstown's defense scored a TD, FH defense was given a safety. You fail to mention FH 2nd td was on a 4th and 15 hail mary that miraculously the receiver came down with. WHERE WAS THE VAUNTED FH RUN GAME? WHERE WAS THEIR OFFENSE MOST OF THE GAME?

They play four quarters and your team lost. No matter how often you post about the game it won't change the outcome so you may as well give it up. You don't see your other buddies making excuses. They definitely have more brains than you and they obviously know when they got beat by a better team.

You know, everyone else who commented about this game, including myself had nice things to say about BOTH teams. There is something inside of you that you just can't say anything good about anyone except FH. You really need to get over that. Is it because you got picked on for years and this is your means to get back at people? If it is, and it makes you feel better, by all means fire away.
Richland_Fan
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by Richland_Fan »

Colonel Mustard wrote: Don't know Richland's intentions, but how exactly is Tony's Subs racial?
Tony's Subs isn't racial, nor is it on any of the cards.
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

sportsfan1000: Look, why are you in such a tizzy. Colonel Mustard called FH fans hayseeds, and proceeded to say that Johnstown didn't score in the second half because "they didn't try to". I was responding to him. YOU weren't even in the conversation.
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

So sportsfan1000 only had NICE things to say about both teams. Ya, he's been a real gentleman on this topic. Let's see, he's called Sidman a little podunk town, called me a douchebag, called others drunken aholes. We were called "sorry", Johnstown haters, etc etc. I would like to know WHO told sportsfan what was said in that endzone. Who were HIS sources? I'm sure HE wasn't standing there to actually hear what was said, or who it was said to. Let's find out the source and go from there. You know, just pretend it's a trial. Who said what, to whom, when and why.
G.Simon
Freshman
Freshman

Post by G.Simon »

I don't know where anyone else's sources came from, but every last thing that JHS and surprised at fans said about the FH fans and what they've said is true, and then some. I was in the huddle, I heard what was said, our team pointed at the scoreboard and told them all to look at it and it just made them even more mad. I have all the respect in the world for FH, their football team, and their coaching staff. I'm even friends with some of them, but what was said was ridiculous, to say the least. so there you go, moldy, there's your sources.

love,

Gervon Simon
a.k.a. the genius lol
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

And YOU condoned your teams taunting of the FH fans by pointing at the scoreboard? You're just as bad as they are. Did you think pointing to the scoreboard wasn't going to INCITE ill feelings???? You just said that the pointing made them MORE MAD!!! YOU are part of the problem TOO. And you say you have respect for the FH players and coaches and then turn around and do this!!!! As a team leader, your job is to STOP this kind of thing. Ever hear of "Humble in victory, gracious in defeat". Obviously you haven't. I am disappointed in YOU. Guess the old "sticks and stones" doesn't apply anymore. If I was Penna, you guys would sit out a while next game. Seniors or not, YOU would be sitting.
jack daniel
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by jack daniel »

G.Simon wrote:I don't know where anyone else's sources came from, but every last thing that JHS and surprised at fans said about the FH fans and what they've said is true, and then some. I was in the huddle, I heard what was said, our team pointed at the scoreboard and told them all to look at it and it just made them even more mad. I have all the respect in the world for FH, their football team, and their coaching staff. I'm even friends with some of them, but what was said was ridiculous, to say the least. so there you go, moldy, there's your sources.

love,

Gervon Simon
a.k.a. the genius lol
Moldy won't believe you. Even though he was probably one of the ones yelling the vulgar slurs.
"some may say you just got lucky, i personally believe you make your own luck by being good."
G.Simon
Freshman
Freshman

Post by G.Simon »

i am amazed at your ignorance and idiocracy. they were calling us racial slurs at a high school football game. yes, we pointed at the scoreboard. yes they called us racial slurs. i provoked nothing. we provoked nothing. so it's okay for them to call us the n word, but it's not okay to for us to point at the scoreboard and not be disrespectful? we should be suspended? all i did was come on here to verify information that was passed onto here. do you expect us to be called things like that and not respond in some type of way? we showed no disrespect to anyone, while they were clearly disrespecting us. we pointed to the scoreboard, turned around, and played football. we won the game, fairly. i will not explain myself further to someone of your ignorance. good luck FH with the rest of their season.
Last edited by G.Simon on November 6th, 2011, 10:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.