Tyrone Rumor of the Day

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
jayjay6218
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Tyrone Rumor of the Day

Post by jayjay6218 »

Checking out Facebook this afternoon and Tyrone is all a buzz that Coach Franco is looking to return as the head coach at Tyrone. It is all up to the school board. What do you guys think? They're saying this is the "Real Deal", if the school board says yes he will be returning. Heard he is even looking at houses again in Tyrone.
jayjay6218
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Re: Tyrone Rumor of the Day

Post by jayjay6218 »

Example FB Post:

Coach Franco wants to come back and now it is in the Boards hands. I can't reveal my sources, but it is 100% legit. What u need to do is call, email and talk to board members in person. WHATEVER it takes to get the approval!! Please spread the word on here. Share my status. We must unite. GO!!!!
Eaglealum
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Eaglealum »

Impressive... That didn't take long at all... Bleachercoaches is faster than the news wires ( and half the time with more info)
"Don't argue with stupid people; they'll drop you to their level and beat you with experience."
.... A. Einstein
richaboli
Senior
Senior

Post by richaboli »

I'm not part of the underground. I have to know.
Why does he want to leave Altoona already?
WingTisstupid
Freshman
Freshman

Post by WingTisstupid »

nothing gets tyrone wired up like franco coming back.

In other news: This might make the 2 week lull before the superbowl more interesting.
Eaglealum
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Eaglealum »

You would think, but the next board meeting isn't til Feb 4, so nothing is going to happen there til after that. Has to be a resignation and an opening first, then the hiring process... Doubt anything happens officially before march or April
"Don't argue with stupid people; they'll drop you to their level and beat you with experience."
.... A. Einstein
jayjay6218
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by jayjay6218 »

Eaglealum
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Eaglealum »

You know , people suck. This would be a story in February or March when something could actually happen. There's no big competitors in Altoona that the story has to break before its played out. All this does is force things to happen and cause more stress in good people's lives... Prolong it anyway.
.... A. Einstein
crfball
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by crfball »

Tyrone would go from D6 contenders this year to the top of the list if he returns....
Lefteyelouie
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Lefteyelouie »

Gotta feel bad for current HC and the AD at Tyrone. By Franco doing this people want them gone like yesterday. Def. not a real great situation to be in.