top underclassmen in the area

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: top underclassmen in the area

Post by El-Moldo »

Maybe you can share some of the stats of OTHER players on the team with Cam Morris from last season. You know, just so how we can see how he compares with his teammates.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

jakjaksin: My apologies to you. The way you presented the OP, with us long-timers here never having heard of you before, made you seem like a kid, or friend, of the young athlete mentioned, or a family member trying to prank us with fictitious stats. Kudos to you as a coach, and wanting to see this young man succeed at the varsity level and beyond. Performance on the field against quality competition will take care of its own rewards.
It ain't over until it's over.
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

One thing I really enjoy about Cam is he's so tenacious and you can tell he just loves to hit people! Fun to watch!
You play to win the game!!!
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

top underclassmen in the area

Post by DragonsDoExist »

Norris was in the Altoona Mirror the other day for having been invited to participate in the Top Gun Showcase in Dublin, OH. Norris was selected to perform with 800 others from across the country because of his performance at the Philly camp in June. The Ohio camp was ran by several current and former NFL players and coaches.
You play to win the game!!!
TAHS92Alum
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by TAHS92Alum »

I guess I'm old school. I'll believe the hype once we see him against varsity level competition. It's always easier when your bigger faster and stronger. What happens when that gap narrows. We shall see
-BIRDS OF PREY-