RMG's BLITZ - Berlin at Portage

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
RMG Sports
Senior
Senior

RMG's BLITZ - Berlin at Portage

Post by RMG Sports »

It's the Game of the Year (so far) in the WestPAC - (1) Berlin vs (2) Portage on RMG's BLITZ.

Here is the link to watch the show.

You can also watch this show this Sunday at 12:30pm on ABC23.

This week, RMG's BLITZ follows the new #1 ranked team Portage into Central City to cover their battle with (4) Shade.

For more info, DVDs and ad info, please visit www.rmgsports.net/blitz.

Enjoy the show - and spread the word!
west33
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: RMG's BLITZ - Berlin at Portage

Post by west33 »

Where is the older Cahill boy? Didn't see him on the roster. He is a good athlete! And why doesn't the younger fullback play more. He would be a big, tough runner and blocker for fochtman. They both are tough kids and were always good football players.
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

I believe the older Cahill kid graduated. Check out the late hit at 15:33 into the video....all I can say is wow
If only closed minds came with closed mouths
PortagePride
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by PortagePride »

12HankQB wrote:I believe the older Cahill kid graduated. Check out the late hit at 15:33 into the video....all I can say is wow
Yeah looked like a bad call in person and the video only made it worse. Sad thing is not only one but TWO of ref's immediately threw then penalty flag on that play.
Blitz
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Blitz »

From a good source the older Cahill didn't graduate he decided to focus on wrestling year round.

I attended the game and not one for blaming refs for outcomes of games but, they did make numerous
calls that were very questionable. I suppose that's why they call it home field advantage.
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

oh, well that stinks. Berlin could use him. Yea the refs had some bad calls, but ultimately I think the game came down to a few bad snaps. Those bad snaps really put Berlin in the "hole" and set up Portage with shorter field. And the roughing the punter before the half. Both teams played really well. Kephart and Braden Fochtman are special to watch.
Last edited by 12HankQB on September 25th, 2014, 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
If only closed minds came with closed mouths
Blitz
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Blitz »

I agree and I sure hope both teams can run the board and see each other in week 10 at a neutral field. Would be a fun game to watch.
However, you have Meyersdale lurking around without a lost
superstar25
Senior
Senior

Post by superstar25 »

Berlin would not play Portage at a neutral site in week 10 if they are 1,2. The higher seed has home field.
west33
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by west33 »

Cahill is an excellent wrestler and I can see him concentrating on that sport because he should be able to get an offer at a college in wrestling. He would have strengthened that berlin team. I agree with the bad snaps that berlin had and the kephart long big plays as the killer for berlin! Toward the end that # 33 started to run, but before that kephart was portages offense and special team ace. He won that game. He is tough and has great vision and speed.
Blitz
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Blitz »

West 33 I would have to agree with you on what you said. I didn't know that the higher seed would get home field. Someone
mentioned to me that it would be neutral site.