How Far Can MU Go?

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
abpk2903
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: How Far Can MU Go?

Post by abpk2903 »

Great point. If D5 and D6 were still combined in AA, I really think CR and Bedford would be 2 of the favorites this year.
lhacbigfan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by lhacbigfan »

We will find out about Ridge this week. Bedford looks to be very strong this year though so far.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

TAHS92Alum wrote:Before anyone jumps on that, it wasn't meant in a bad way.
Understood. From my point of view, I'd rather be traveling to Somerset, Bedford, Patton, or Altoona instead of Philipsburg, Karns City, or ??
It ain't over until it's over.
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

What's scary about bedford is that they only have 2 starting seniors
QuoteTheRaven
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by QuoteTheRaven »

After seeing what I saw Friday night if MU can eliminate the mistakes with the speed they have they can compete with anyone in D6. Tyrone and Central I believe are the 2 teams the Trojans will have a hard time against. But I think it could go either way. I wasn't a believer of Mount Union but after seeing their speed on Friday night they are the fastest High School team I have seen in a LOOOOOOOOONG time! I still do think however that Tyrone will end up winning D6-AA.
"Hard work pays off, dreams do come true. Bad times don't last, but Bad Guys do!"
TAHS92Alum
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by TAHS92Alum »

I agree Raven. With a good fast Defense on one side, and the willingness to just pound the football in tight games behind a veteran offensive line, its going to be tough for teams to try and make Tyrone play their way.
-BIRDS OF PREY-
Eaglealum
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Eaglealum »

Raven, how long is a looooong time? Haha just wandering if it's less than 3 years.... Getz, Franco , Patton, makdad had a top 3 seed time for 4x100@ state meet... That's not counting oliver was a soph on that team and zook and a couple others. MU has great speed but I'd say somerset is probably close to that now.
"Don't argue with stupid people; they'll drop you to their level and beat you with experience."
.... A. Einstein
TAHS92Alum
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by TAHS92Alum »

Of course Eagle it helps to have a silver and gold 100 man in the relay with Patton :)
-BIRDS OF PREY-
Eaglealum
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Eaglealum »

Yea but at that level and that point , the other teams had 4 burners.... You me and raven could team up with Patton and not win a race
"Don't argue with stupid people; they'll drop you to their level and beat you with experience."
.... A. Einstein
QuoteTheRaven
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by QuoteTheRaven »

The 2011 Tyrone team was very fast too. There are several teams that stand out in my mind as teams over the years that I have seen with just BLAZING speed, that is basically on a whole nother level than everyone else and those teams are (in no particular order): 2004 Juniata Valley. 2011 Tyrone. 2012 Bellwood-Antis. 2014 Mount Union
"Hard work pays off, dreams do come true. Bad times don't last, but Bad Guys do!"