Shareef Blough ejection

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
TheRealBleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach
Posts: 350
Joined: October 12th, 2013, 3:38 pm

Re: Shareef Blough ejection

Post by TheRealBleacherCoach » October 22nd, 2014, 4:34 pm

So did anyone hear if he will play or not?

Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach
Posts: 5405
Joined: August 2nd, 2009, 7:23 pm

Re: Shareef Blough ejection

Post by Manfred » October 22nd, 2014, 5:02 pm

So.....after 4 pages about sorry officiating, we're getting back on track?
It ain't over until it's over.

TheRealBleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach
Posts: 350
Joined: October 12th, 2013, 3:38 pm

Re: Shareef Blough ejection

Post by TheRealBleacherCoach » October 22nd, 2014, 5:09 pm

Thats kinda what I was trying to do. I would like to know if this is settled yet.

Blueandwhitefan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach
Posts: 857
Joined: September 9th, 2013, 5:46 pm

Re: Shareef Blough ejection

Post by Blueandwhitefan » October 22nd, 2014, 6:02 pm

TheRealBleacherCoach wrote:Thats kinda what I was trying to do. I would like to know if this is settled yet.

Actually I blamed the problem on poor fans not poor officiating!!!!
You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!!!

paige1bl
Freshman
Freshman
Posts: 6
Joined: October 22nd, 2014, 6:08 pm

Re: Shareef Blough ejection

Post by paige1bl » October 22nd, 2014, 6:11 pm

it was actually the other teams coach that told a ref he threw a punch and he needed to be kicked out. the play was reviewed before the game was even over! it showed no punch was thrown. the person that filmed the game was going to submit an appeal on Shareef's behalf. but the school is not letting him or going to.

coachcarter
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach
Posts: 326
Joined: March 8th, 2008, 8:43 pm

Re: Shareef Blough ejection

Post by coachcarter » October 22nd, 2014, 8:40 pm

Well then paige if what you say is true and the school won't appeal then the punch must have happened. No way Bailey lets his best all-around player serve a suspension if it didn't happen.

User avatar
PortagePride
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach
Posts: 685
Joined: August 20th, 2014, 8:02 pm
Location: Portage, PA

Re: Shareef Blough ejection

Post by PortagePride » October 22nd, 2014, 9:54 pm

coachcarter wrote:Well then paige if what you say is true and the school won't appeal then the punch must have happened. No way Bailey lets his best all-around player serve a suspension if it didn't happen.
Agreed.... I love how there is multiple people in this post that have mysteriously "known" people that have seen the video. And they all say he didn't throw a punch. However they're not appealing It and he's still suspended for the Richland game this Friday with their playoff lives on the line... All of your stories seem totally legit now because of this lemme tell ya.

HSD6FAN
Senior
Senior
Posts: 150
Joined: September 19th, 2014, 6:56 pm

Re: Shareef Blough ejection

Post by HSD6FAN » October 22nd, 2014, 11:40 pm

PortagePride wrote:
coachcarter wrote:Well then paige if what you say is true and the school won't appeal then the punch must have happened. No way Bailey lets his best all-around player serve a suspension if it didn't happen.
Agreed.... I love how there is multiple people in this post that have mysteriously "known" people that have seen the video. And they all say he didn't throw a punch. However they're not appealing It and he's still suspended for the Richland game this Friday with their playoff lives on the line... All of your stories seem totally legit now because of this lemme tell ya.
The same situation happened in the Mount Union vs. Huntingdon game about 5 years ago. Right before halftime, MU's best all-around player was ejected for throwing a punch. Turns out he never did. They had the play on video, a statement from the player from Huntingdon, and a statement from the Huntingdon coach to verify that a punch was never thrown. They tried to get the suspension for the next game removed; it never happened. Forest Hills is wasting their time if they try to appeal it. The PIAA or D6 committee will never let it happen. It's sad and unfortunate that a kid will miss one of the most important games of the year due to what someone "thought" they saw. However, if he really is guilty then I don't feel bad for him.

paige1bl
Freshman
Freshman
Posts: 6
Joined: October 22nd, 2014, 6:08 pm

Re: Shareef Blough ejection

Post by paige1bl » October 23rd, 2014, 8:41 am

I love how people judge people from hear say...they don't know shareef or the coach....the coach has had his head up his **** ever since his favorite person who doesn't want a football scholarship has been back on the team(people who know baily even say that im not the only one). two weeks ago they had to throw to that kid....the play wasn't there in the mean time a kid is standing right next to the Quarterback wide open for the entire play!!! this kid wants a scholarship no one knows him or what he has been threw football is his life! why should his reputation and people talk crap about him because of something only people who have seen the play know!!

abpk2903
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach
Posts: 3605
Joined: December 7th, 2004, 2:36 pm
Contact:

Re: Shareef Blough ejection

Post by abpk2903 » October 23rd, 2014, 9:09 am

Translator?

Post Reply