Shareef Blough ejection

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
knowitall
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Shareef Blough ejection

Post by knowitall »

paige1bl wrote:I love how people judge people from hear say...they don't know shareef or the coach....the coach has had his head up his **** ever since his favorite person who doesn't want a football scholarship has been back on the team(people who know baily even say that im not the only one). two weeks ago they had to throw to that kid....the play wasn't there in the mean time a kid is standing right next to the Quarterback wide open for the entire play!!! this kid wants a scholarship no one knows him or what he has been threw football is his life! why should his reputation and people talk crap about him because of something only people who have seen the play know!!
This reads like a post on Johnstown Confessions.
silentbob
Senior
Senior

Post by silentbob »

It sounds like there may be some chemistry issues for the Rangers??
paige1bl
Freshman
Freshman

Post by paige1bl »

lol I don't live downtown Johnstown but it kind of does. and as for chemistry his family is by his side!! his friends and people that know him will stick up for him.
TAHS92Alum
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by TAHS92Alum »

I believe back in the beginning when an appeal was mentioned I said good luck.... Schools usually don't screw with the PIAA as in this case, the school chose not to submit an appeal
-BIRDS OF PREY-
paige1bl
Freshman
Freshman

Post by paige1bl »

your right.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

The appeals process would have taken too long, and he still would have to miss this weeks game. This came from the Coach's own lips, this morning, and he volunteered the info.
It ain't over until it's over.
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 223113 »

paige1bl wrote:lol I don't live downtown Johnstown but it kind of does. and as for chemistry his family is by his side!! his friends and people that know him will stick up for him.

his family is by his side!! his friends and people that know him will stick up for him.

....and so does the "kid" you just bashed.... You're not quite as informed as you think you are.
paige1bl
Freshman
Freshman

Post by paige1bl »

i was not trying to bash him. he is a good kid and a good player. just trying to make a point to some people who don't know these kids or anything on the field. that's y I didn't mention any names.
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 223113 »

paige1bl wrote:i was not trying to bash him. he is a good kid and a good player. just trying to make a point to some people who don't know these kids or anything on the field. that's y I didn't mention any names.
But, you did mention a name, Bailey. Although, when you talk about the Coach of FH, everyone knows who that is, so typing his name is redundant. What you said about Coach Bailey, I will not repeat here, but that certainly qualified for bashing. Not sure what caused you to do that, but again, it demonstrates that you're not as informed as you think you are. I've known Coach Bailey for a long time, and of 1 thing I am certain. He does what he believes to be in the best interest of his team, and the individual players, period. And, the players know it, even if all the fans don't. Oh, by the way, that "kid" didn't "come back" to the team. He never left. He was injured. And Coach knows that if he asked that "kid" to run thru a brick wall,...he'll try, out of respect for that Coach, Period.
paige1bl
Freshman
Freshman

Post by paige1bl »

well maybe I was wrong to mention a name that someone else had mentioned prier. i'm finished arguing but I know what he told the paper was not accurate since before the end of the game they knew what happened and I know what he told the kid. so we all have our own opinions. . a lot of people just wanted to make sure people bashing the kid would never throw a punch and that indeed he didn't, will not be playing it would have taken too long for an appeal anyhow because it wasn't done asap. I will leave it at that