Week 9 scores and updates!

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Stater32
Freshman
Freshman

Re: Week 9 scores and updates!

Post by Stater32 »

So, let me get this right. MU is #1 seed in D6 AA but you say Tyrone and Central are better. Also you just implied that if Tyrone and Central were A they would be 4th seed just like BA. I'm pretty sure you just said BA is as good Tyrone and Central, so that's were I get that speculation. That's also weird because I do remember MU beating BA. So what's that mean? nothing? thought so. One more thing, "implying" that Central and Tyrone would be the 4th seed in A. Isn't that saying A would be stronger than AA? If your two best teams in AA are only the equivalent to a 4th seed in A. Yet you just said ICC an A conference, isn't as good as MAC. I know it sucks not to know what you're talking about, and not to make sense. Stop being bias of MU, by giving BA credit and not MU, when MU beat them. It's clear you just saying things to put MU down now. Good argument though, better luck next time. Best of luck to Central.
ramfan25
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by ramfan25 »

Lol who cares what anyone thinks anyways. We will know who is right in a couple weeks anyways. I'm actually laughing at this... Like cmon how old are we? What happened to the old saying actions speak louder than words?
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

This is getting rediculous, we do have other topics. Sounds like kids saying Yu-Gi-Oh is better than Pokemon... Don't we all miss middle school
If only closed minds came with closed mouths
ramfan25
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by ramfan25 »

Lol who cares what anyone thinks anyways. We will know who is right in a couple weeks anyways. I'm actually laughing at this... Like cmon how old are we? What happened to the old saying actions speak louder than words?
PLDragons24
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by PLDragons24 »

Stater32 wrote:So, let me get this right. MU is #1 seed in D6 AA but you say Tyrone and Central are better. Also you just implied that if Tyrone and Central were A they would be 4th seed just like BA. I'm pretty sure you just said BA is as good Tyrone and Central, so that's were I get that speculation. That's also weird because I do remember MU beating BA. So what's that mean? nothing? thought so. One more thing, "implying" that Central and Tyrone would be the 4th seed in A. Isn't that saying A would be stronger than AA? If your two best teams in AA are only the equivalent to a 4th seed in A. Yet you just said ICC an A conference, isn't as good as MAC. I know it sucks not to know what you're talking about, and not to make sense. Stop being bias of MU, by giving BA credit and not MU, when MU beat them. It's clear you just saying things to put MU down now. Good argument though, better luck next time. Best of luck to Central.
What are you talking about? Go back and read what I wrote I said Bellwood was not as good as Tyrone and Central. I don't think Bellwood is anywhere near as good as Tyrone and Central nor do I think Bellwood is as good as MU. I think MU is a very good team. I would say they are the 6th best team in all of D6. I would say it would go Somerset, BG, Tyrone, Central, Clearfield, and MU. Honestly I don't care about what conference anyone is in or their strength of schedule. I just go off the eye test.
PLDragons24
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by PLDragons24 »

D6 playoffs that is, not D6 teams as clearfield is D9
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

Yeah I'm not at all trying to say MU can't or won't beat Tyrone or Central. All I was saying is that when people start breaking down the matchups for the AA playoffs u have to expect MU's lack of top opponents to come up and it's a legit concern.
You play to win the game!!!
HSD6FAN
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by HSD6FAN »

I would say that MU, Tyrone, and Central are what it's coming down to. Unfortunately, two of them are going to have to play each other in the semis, while the odd team out will probably have a free pass to Mansion park. In reality, it doesn't really matter. If you want to be a district champ, you've either got to be the best, or you've got to beat the best somewhere along the way.