100 players in 100 days..starts today at 8

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
meatbag10
Freshman
Freshman

Re: 100 players in 100 days..starts today at 8

Post by meatbag10 »

Sounds like most of the patriot league schools are interested. Also you can see on Twitter he was recently at Ohio State and Michigan State and that he got his first offer a few weeks back from Florida tech.
OldNews
Freshman
Freshman

Post by OldNews »

Terrell Jones - RB, Johnstown, Sr. Easily would have been 1,000 yard rusher this past season had he not torn his ACL early in the season. Probably the best RB talent in the area and has the attention of a few Division 1 programs. He was at Notre Dame this past spring for a visit. If he can stay healthy I don't see a defense stopping him.

Exree Loe - CB, Johnstown, Jr. The best corner in the area by far. Already has an offer by Pitt and will likely receive quite a few more. Recorded 60 total tackles with an interception for a touchdown and a forced fumble this past season. Definitely one to look out for the next two seasons.

Zachary Odum - LB, Johnstown, Sr. One of better linebackers in the area, last season he recorded 118 tackles, 1 sack, 1 forced fumble, and 12 tackles for loss. He is overall a pretty athletic player and he's the younger brother of former Johnstown running back Timmy Odum.
thetruth44
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by thetruth44 »

Old News you must be Johnstown Alum! Nice Job
meatbag10
Freshman
Freshman

Post by meatbag10 »

Evan Chadbourn is another one to watch out for. Very nice sophomore year for him. BG is going to be tough.
BlueDevil12
Freshman
Freshman

Post by BlueDevil12 »

Bg will be good but not sure if they have much behind chadbourn. Skill positions are going to be a big question
meatbag10
Freshman
Freshman

Post by meatbag10 »

BlueDevil12 wrote:Bg will be good but not sure if they have much behind chadbourn. Skill positions are going to be a big question
I would think qb would be the biggest concern. They have kids like Yasulitis and Keating coming back along with Chadbourn. If they have a decent qb they could be very tough in A again. Probably not what they were last year but solid.
fdc173
Freshman
Freshman

Post by fdc173 »

Saw there backup last year in 2 different games and was actually pretty solid. Needs work but should be more than able this season.
peytonsaturday
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by peytonsaturday »

I'm sorry, but I've lost respect for your website given your latest 100 player entry. Not the fact of WHO it was (at 6'5" and 300lbs I'm sure he's legit), but the fact you simply copy and pasted his coach's comments. Different font than what you put in....AND YOU LEFT IN THE TYPOS!!! Go home....you're drunk.
billmurray
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by billmurray »

peytonsaturday wrote:I'm sorry, but I've lost respect for your website given your latest 100 player entry. Not the fact of WHO it was (at 6'5" and 300lbs I'm sure he's legit), but the fact you simply copy and pasted his coach's comments. Different font than what you put in....AND YOU LEFT IN THE TYPOS!!! Go home....you're drunk.
I guess you could do better...Let me fill you in here...yes, I c/p the coach's comments...as a matter of fact I c/p the entire thing. I send the coaches a form, they fill it out and send it to me. I will be featuring about 120 players when all is said and done....have been doing team previews that will probably end up being over 200 teams along with covering all star games all over the state...all for FREE while working a full time job...sorry if our site doesn't live up to your standards. I do the best I can and sometimes a typo slips through. Oh, and by the way....the font is called Italics..every coaching comment has it. Have a nice day.
Last edited by billmurray on June 30th, 2015, 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
peytonsaturday
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by peytonsaturday »

It's just that you consider yourself a credible sports site with your "All State" teams....yet have typos, and such. You're the Wikipedia of high school sports. Fun to read when you're bored at work....just don't site it as fact.