Week 2 Scrimmage Reports

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Coach
Website Founder
Website Founder

Week 2 Scrimmage Reports

Post by Coach »

Northern Bedford and Shade will basically play a modified game. Quick whistles on special teams and shorter quarters being the modifications. Quarters will be 8-10-8-10. Starts at 6:30.
Make sure you Like BleacherCoaches.com on Facebook! Make it easier for us to reach you!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/bleachercoaches
crfball
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Week 2 Scrimmage Reports

Post by crfball »

Can anybody say how Ridge and Huntingdon went?
Eaglealum
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Eaglealum »

Tyrone was up 21-0 after 1qtr. Hunter back at QB tonight, hit first 3 passes and had 120-130 yds in the quarter. Mifflin County was huge up front but got beat pretty good in trenches. Heard Eagles have 3 freshmen and 22 sophs with a good many seeing time.
"Don't argue with stupid people; they'll drop you to their level and beat you with experience."
.... A. Einstein
Blueandwhitefan
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Blueandwhitefan »

I only saw part of the Penns Manor vs Mo Valley game but PM pretty much ran all over them. They are bigger than I thought and faster. According to people that saw the whole game, MV had one drive of 30 yards. That was it. PM Scored 7 or 8 times. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd string all scored. PM had around 50 kids. That may be the most kids they have ever had.
You're only young once, but you can be immature forever!!!
davesandstorm
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by davesandstorm »

crfball wrote:Can anybody say how Ridge and Huntingdon went?
According to Huntingdon's webmaster it was 20-7 Huntingdon at the half.
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

Central handled Mount Union pretty easily tonight. 6-1 or 7-1...I lost track.
You play to win the game!!!
Chfootball12456789
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Chfootball12456789 »

Windber vs northern Cambria northern Cambria 20-0 windber only had 21 kids it is going to be a long season for them northern Cambria looked very good didn't throw the ball alot ran alot only a few passing plays for them windber only had 3 seniors
SquareToe
Freshman
Freshman

Post by SquareToe »

....I only saw part of the Penns Manor vs Mo Valley game but PM pretty much ran all over them. They are bigger than I thought and faster. According to people that saw the whole game, MV had one drive of 30 yards. That was it. PM Scored 7 or 8 times. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd string all scored. PM had around 50 kids. That may be the most kids they have ever had.

I was at the whole scrimmage also. While PM does have a very nice team, PM first stringers scored twice on MV first stringers. On the first set of 10 play sequences with 1st stringers, both teams moved the ball but no one scored. MV couldn't get anything going offensively during the sequences when running the chains. PM scored twice starting inside MV's 50 both times.
WildCatz
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by WildCatz »

Got to see pm vs mv as well last night. Thought this would be an interesting match. As mentioned above pm controlled this one. I think mv could be a good team this year. Pm probably has over 50 kids out this season. Mv has a good qb but he was completely shut down last night. Pm has s lot of athletic guys who are fast
Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

Was at Tyrone scrimmage. The o and d line were as expected. N the young kids look pretty good so far still need a couple tweaks but very solid.