Week 3 Scores

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Week 3 Scores

Post by Manfred »

I don't think many people on here, at all, thought Westy would roll up points like that, and against Richland. What do those gaudy Ram tackling stats look like now? When we scrimmaged Westy a month ago, even though we didn't have Cecere that day, I thought Westy was a lot tougher than most gave them credit for.
It ain't over until it's over.
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

TAHS92Alum wrote:Maybe if they kept their helmets on instead of throwing them his head wouldnt have got hurt. I hope they got a lesson after spitting on the T at Tyrone and how about a personal foul by helping a kid up by his face mask. I guess the night was full of class. Tyrone at Huntingdon 48 13 so the JV was sent in. Huntingdon got a score,then proceeds to leave the first team in. They get another,then try an onside kick. I thought it was lacking class on their part as the 1st string went back in after that. I know that some will argue this point but mercy was shown and then taken advantage of. Instead of a 14 point game it would have been a 35+ game.
Making light of a head injury and then calling others classless? Interesting.
You play to win the game!!!
TAHS92Alum
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by TAHS92Alum »

I'm not on a team and representing a school
-BIRDS OF PREY-
SPORTSGURU814
Senior
Senior

Post by SPORTSGURU814 »

@ CoffinCorner just wondering what your credentials are for evaluating a players ability ? I understand its your opinion but if you don't know all the facts surrounding a players recruiting process why comment . There are a lot of big time programs in contact so obliviously they see something they like . I don't understand why people on here feel the need to always look at the negative aspects of a kids talents it doesn't matter if he is from Johnstown, Somerset , BG, Richland, why not be happy for theses kids on accomplishing something a lot of people don't have the opportunity to do .
[center]Just Food For Thought [/center]
bearcatfan12
Junior
Junior

Post by bearcatfan12 »

everyone stop crying! who cares for one? and after a weekend off, i had found out that some of huntingdons players were sick. so they couldn't play to the best of their abilities. so once again i will say, tyrone is mud, and they aren't that good. end of discussion
Eaglealum
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Eaglealum »

What's that say about your boys sunny? Back to class
"Don't argue with stupid people; they'll drop you to their level and beat you with experience."
.... A. Einstein
Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

Sick? Sounds like an excuse cause they got beat down by a young inexperienced Tyrone team . 1st year quarterback lit them up for 340 yards. Tyrone is mud? That's funny hope we play them again in the playoffs when we have more experience and are playing better. So we can whoop them again. Then what will the excuse be then?
bearcatfan12
Junior
Junior

Post by bearcatfan12 »

what will the excuse be on october 16th when you guys lose to Clearfield? and where was this qb when central was stomping a mud whole in your "great defense" you guys are mediocre. and to say they spit on the T? that was the weakest excuse ive heard. go to sleep bud.
Eaglealum
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Eaglealum »

Difference there is you are talking about very good teams(Cent.&Clfd), unlike the one Tyrone "wasn't equipped for" haha... Stay in the shallow end.
"Don't argue with stupid people; they'll drop you to their level and beat you with experience."
.... A. Einstein
Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

Yea pal. Central did beat us good. If we are mediocre what is Huntingdon then? Bottom feeders are what they are. We might lose October 16th but it will be closer then the Bearcats on Friday. Come playoffs hope the Bearcats come up are way so we can spank them again.