1. Central 1030 (@LV)
2. Ligonier Valley 940 (Central)
3. Tyrone 920 (Ridge)
4. Juniata 870 (WV)
5. Mount Union 740 (@PV)
6. So. Huntingdon 690 (CK)
7. Huntingdon 630 (JV)
8. Forest Hills 540 (@Bedford)

Lot of movement could take place in the top 4 depending on the results of the Central/LV game. Central could finish as high as 1 and as low as 3. LV could finish as high as 1 or drop to 4.
You play to win the game!!!
CoffinCorner
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: D6 AA Playoff Picture

Post by CoffinCorner »

Does anyone actually think that LV wins over Central?   Comparing their common opponent Huntington,  this is not going to be close.   It could have them losing to Central twice in the matter of three weeks.  
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

I don't believe Ligonier can beat Central. I went to go see them play Penns Manor, I was surprised with how little they are for a AA team. Penns Manor pushed them around on the line.  In fairness, Smith didn't play much so I saw them without their best player, still don't see them beating Central.  Ligonier's track record in the postseason has to be brought up until they win some games. 
TAHS92Alum
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by TAHS92Alum »

[justify]I would say that the 6/7 seed is still up for grabs as well. Depending on what Claysburg team shows up, Southern could lose and drop to the 7 seed.[/justify]
-BIRDS OF PREY-
youngbuck
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by youngbuck »

When do you rest kids in the overall discussion, if Don knows he is only the eight seed no matter what and has some banged up kids why play them against Bedford, same for Tyrone if the are locked in at #2 or 3. Why risk an injury, if Cook or Montgomery were to get hurt against FH in a meaningless game , wouldn't everyone question why they are in the game
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

Bedford is going to have a bye next week so I don't think you want the kids sitting for 2 weeks straight. I think its business as usual for Bedford this week.
TAHS92Alum
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by TAHS92Alum »

I don't think anyone is taking a bye this week. For home teams, its going to be Senior night, and the kids want to play. At the very least until they hit 35 points. The bracket isn't going to change much other than what's predicted here. You also have to take into consideration that a loss is a loss. I know in Tyrone there is a big difference between 8-2 and 7-3. The last coach with back to back 3 loss seasons now resides as a D coordinator at PO.

Injuries are a risk, but so is breaking a routine.
-BIRDS OF PREY-
Guru
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Guru »

I wouldn't rest a kid... period. HS players get 30 games and none are a guarantee. You play to win the game! FH is going to get smashed by Central with or without "rested" kids and Don wants to knock off Bedford! You can bet your azz that Kevin Steele and his kids want an undefeated season as well. I look for both teams to start all of their very best kids and if the game is out of hand... then maybe pull a kid late in the 3rd quarter...
"The Devil Is In The Details"
jayjay6218
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by jayjay6218 »

Chestnut Ridge is bringing in a 6-3 Record against a banged up Tyrone Team this week that still has a ton of question marks. Any chance they can pull off the upset this week? I have seen Tyrone play but have not made it to a CR game this year. My high school football watching has been lack-luster at best this year.
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

Bellefonte just took Ridge to OT last week. I don't think Tyrone will have any trouble.