LHAC Preseason Discussion 2016

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: LHAC Preseason Discussion 2016

Post by Manfred »

Crimson's Ghost wrote:He participated in a 7 on 7 with McCort i believe. Not some secret "camp". 

But yes, I do believe the parents now live in Westmont. Not sure how it'll work but according to my phone from my house to Roaring Spring it says it's 51 miles and approximately 57 minutes. 
I said it was 'a' camp.  YOU are the one who said it was a 'secret camp', LOL.
It ain't over until it's over.
wilson12
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by wilson12 »

Elijah Benton went back to Central, not playing for McCort.  A very nice young man, wish the best for him.  He would have helped McCort, maybe making them 8-2 team, without him 7-3 or 6-4.  McCort could be a good team, but some of their players still doesn't seem to buy into a Team Idea, more like a wrestling team.  Only worry about themself than as a team.
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

Coach Benton is still teaching at Central as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!
wilson12
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by wilson12 »

DragonsDoExist, keep us posted on Elijan Benton playing for Central, like I said, very nice young man and good player.  We don't get any infortmation on games from the other side of the Mountain in the Tribune.  Again I wish him the best.
stang4life
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by stang4life »

Never seen the Benton kid play, heard he is special though. However, did see FH..Cencere play last year and in the Richland 7 on 7..he threw some picks but also seen him throw blistering 40yd tds on a string at 7 on 7. Alot of upside with his size and arm strength. I hear he is leaning towards baseball at the next level. He will definitely get some college offers for football
fdc173
Freshman
Freshman

Post by fdc173 »

Johnstown is absolutely loaded with talent and is my favorite to win the conference. 
BG will be good again but I see them dropping a couple of close games. 
Somerset should be good but not great.  Would place them in the middle of the pack this year. 
McCort is my dark horse.  I see them going 8-2 or 9-1 with losses only coming to jtown and BG, but think they have a great shot to knock off BG. 
Forest Hills I believe is a year away but I definitely moving in the right direction with their star QB
Cambria Heights middle of the pack team as usual 
Bedford will have a very nice season. Lose a lot of talent but coaching will carry the Bison. 
Bishop Carroll will be lucky to play all 10 games
Westmont will win a game or two but should be at the bottom of conference 
Penn Cambria could find themselves towards the top of section 1 but would not count on anything. Good talent returning. 
Richland will have a solid team but will fall a lot of close games I believe. Inexperienced guys never win the close games. 
Central Cambria has a good QBcoming back and will compete in section 1. 
fdc173
Freshman
Freshman

Post by fdc173 »

Top players 
FH- Cecere
JTown - Loe, Gibson 
Richland - Dabbs
CC - Bezek, Holsinger
Somerset - Coyle
BG - Irwin, Trybus
PC - hite
BM - Cook, Walters
Keith
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Keith »

Bishop Carroll has better numbers this year. They also have some decent athletes I would not be suprised to see them be more competitive this year. Dare me say maybe a few wins.
Keith
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Keith »

Bishop Carroll has better numbers this year. They also have decent athletes returning. I expect this team to be lot more competitive this year. And maybe just maybe win a few.
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

Section 1:
BG 10-0
CC 6-4
FH 6-4
PC 2-8
CH 2-8
BC 0-10

Section 2:
GJ 9-1
BM 8-2
S  7-3
B  5-5
R  4-6
W 1-9
Last edited by CCDevil2012 on August 10th, 2016, 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.