ICC Week 8

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
ICCFan
Sophomore
Sophomore

ICC Week 8

Post by ICCFan »

5-1  last week and 31-13 overall now.  Only miss was Everett’s upset of Mount Union.  Bellwood, as a result, is on overwhelming favorite and closing in on the title while Everett, Mount Union, Juniata Valley, Mo Valley and NBC battle to see who will be second.

Southern Huntingdon at Everett  –  Everett becomes the Jekyll/Hyde team of the league.  Which team will show up this week?  SH struggled to victory vs winless Tussey Mt. last week.  Everett brings their “A” game again this week at home.  Everett 26 S.Huntingdon 17.
 Claysburg at Northern Bedford – Claysburg didn’t continue a rebound last week but Coach Dan Foor will have his team ready to return to his alma mater Friday night.  Northern Bedford put together a solid offensive effort with none of those glaring mistakes that have haunted them all year.  Are they going to make another October run in ’16?  I believe they are on the right track, NBC 44 Claysburg 20.

Mount Union at Bellwood  – Mount Union was derailed on their way to what appeared to be the ICC Championship Game this week at Bellwood.  Not that the game is any less important.  The Blue Devils can be pretty sure of nothing less than a tie for the title should they win this week and further separate themselves from the chase pack.  Even if MU had won last week I was leaning hard toward Bellwood in this one but last weeks performance, or lack thereof, by the Trojans solidifies it.  Bellwood 36 Mount Union 13.

West Branch at Williamsburg –  This could be an entertaining and high scoring game.  Williamsburg has been involved in some real doozy’s  this year and this one should also qualify.  Williamsburg has more firepower and weapons overall and are at home.  Williamsburg 36 West Branch 30.

Glendale at Tussey Mountain – The Battle for the Cellar in the ICC.  Which winless team will be celebrating?  TM has played better the past couple weeks and they are at home.  Won’t be the most exciting game ever played in the ICC but give the Titans the edge in a low scoring battle.  TM 18 Glendale 6.

Mo Valley at Juniata Valley  -  Juniata Valley is playing solid football while Mo Valley has been a little more inconsistent as of late.  The Hornets aggressiveness and hard hitting style has been impressive and overcomes a well-coached, solid Black Knights outfit in this one.  JV 22 Mo Valley 20.
Footballfanatic024
Freshman
Freshman

Re: ICC Week 8

Post by Footballfanatic024 »

If mu upsets ba and wins out they would have the tiebreaker making them ICC champs right?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
crazylou69
Freshman
Freshman

Post by crazylou69 »

Moshanin Vale - 7.21 Junatia - 1

Glindawl - 92 Tushie Montan - 92

South Branch - 4 Willburger - 1894

Montan Onion - 8.1 Billwood - 2

Playsburg- 0 Northern Before - 7

South Hunterdon - 10 Everyett - 0
Aiks19
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Aiks19 »

Footballfanatic024 wrote:If mu upsets ba and wins out they would have the tiebreaker making them ICC champs right?

Yes, everyone else has at least 2 league losses. Winner of tomorrow's game would not clinch but have a huge leg up. If mount unions wins out, they would win the league.
Footballfanatic024
Freshman
Freshman

Re: RE: Re: ICC Week 8

Aiks19 wrote:
Footballfanatic024 wrote:If mu upsets ba and wins out they would have the tiebreaker making them ICC champs right?

Yes, everyone else has at least 2 league losses. Winner of tomorrow's game would not clinch but have a huge leg up. If mount unions wins out, they would win the league.
The my squad has played tough all year and I think if they show up tomorrow it could be a huge upset that no one is calling

Aiks19
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: RE: Re: ICC Week 8

Post by Aiks19 »

Footballfanatic024 wrote:
Aiks19 wrote:

The my squad has played tough all year and I think if they show up tomorrow it could be a huge upset that no one is calling

If they show up? Next thing you could get to a conference championship and you say IF they show up. Exact reason why Bellwood will win this one.
Footballfanatic024
Freshman
Freshman

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: ICC Week 8

Aiks19 wrote:
Aiks19 wrote: Yes, everyone else has at least 2 league losses. Winner of tomorrow's game would not clinch but have a huge leg up. If mount unions wins out, they would win the league.

If they show up? Next thing you could get to a conference championship and you say IF they show up. Exact reason why Bellwood will win this one.
You never know with this mu team athlete for athlete their the better team hands down but they make too many mental mistakes its gonna be a big day for mus o line and martin if they can move the ball and the secondary plays to their potential I can see mu taking this one

Footballfanatic024
Freshman
Freshman

Aiks19 wrote:
Aiks19 wrote: Yes, everyone else has at least 2 league losses. Winner of tomorrow's game would not clinch but have a huge leg up. If mount unions wins out, they would win the league.

You never know with this mu team athlete for athlete their the better team hands down but they make too many mental mistakes its gonna be a big day for mus o line and martin if they can move the ball and the secondary plays to their potential I can see mu taking this one

Footballfanatic024
Freshman
Freshman

Aiks19 wrote:

Aiks19
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Aiks19 »

Mount Union almost always has the athletes. That's never the question. And they were one of the favorites along WITH Bellwood when the year started. So I'm not sure this would be a huge upset but an upset nonetheless . But they failed to show up last week against an inferior Everett team. This is the knock on Mount Union every year. It will be a good one. I don't see Bellwood running away with this one.