Heritage vs West PAC Crossover

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
youngbuck
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Heritage vs West PAC Crossover

Post by youngbuck »

DCor50 wrote:Not immediate...just after you stated "as usual"...LV lost to Central last year in the playoffs, who went onto the western final against Aliquippa...no too many teams would've beaten Central...probably BG, but that's it...
Definitely BG, let's not pretend 
youngbuck
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by youngbuck »

ChrisKentRam wrote:
ExRaided wrote:
CrimsonLion wrote:Guess Berlin is not as good as I thought or Homer City is better than I thought. Looks like the Wildcats put it to them
It's a little of both. With Booth gone that pretty much changed the team. Ever since then for some reason they've played terribly sloppy. Cahill also went out early tonight so that didn't help at all. 
I can't understand how Homer Center lost to Liggy 50-0 if they played anywhere near as well as they did tonight. 
As the McCort and LHAC lovers are soon going to find out. Ligonier is that good this year, that's why. 
Bring it , pretty sure McCort is not afraid 
deepcreek
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by deepcreek »

I assume Ligonier and Cambria Heights in the first round.   This game will tell us what Ligonier has.  Cambria Heights is a good as a 4-6 team can be.   Loses to AAAA Johnstown, AAAA Somerset, OT loss to AAA Bedford, McCort, BG.  Only questionable loss is at Richland.   If Ligonier wins 40 - 0 with subs in at half then maybe this is the year for a deep run.  If Ligonier only wins by a couple of scores, then it might tell us something else. 
Ligonier appears to have really good athletes, but has yet to play a physical team that can move the ball, eat the clock, and pressure the passing game.   If that happens, we'll see how it works out.
jaxcar
Junior
Junior

Post by jaxcar »

Hey Dcor50, portage has as many banners hanging as Ligonier does and that would be 0...and the three Laurel Valley won in the early 90's don't count for Ligonier
youngbuck
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by youngbuck »

deepcreek wrote:I assume Ligonier and Cambria Heights in the first round.   This game will tell us what Ligonier has.  Cambria Heights is a good as a 4-6 team can be.   Loses to AAAA Johnstown, AAAA Somerset, OT loss to AAA Bedford, McCort, BG.  Only questionable loss is at Richland.   If Ligonier wins 40 - 0 with subs in at half then maybe this is the year for a deep run.  If Ligonier only wins by a couple of scores, then it might tell us something else. 
Ligonier appears to have really good athletes, but has yet to play a physical team that can move the ball, eat the clock, and pressure the passing game.   If that happens, we'll see how it works out.
Good post