Bearcats All the way

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Bearcats All the way

Post by CCDevil2012 »

At 6'4", 220 lbs and a 4.8 40 (per Hudl), Cecere will certainly get some looks, serious looks, in the next year and 2. I feel that his passing improved tremendously this year and continued to be a run threat.
CoffinCorner
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CoffinCorner »

Goldeneagles12 wrote:I like Light he has great upside imo. Just with the switch in the offense i think next year and the year after he's gonna be throwing the ball a lot. Ive never gotten to see Cecere play but ive heard good things.
Sounds like both teams and QBs should be interesting next year, both bring back solid recievers in Parker Mitchell and Jon Long.
Aiks19
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Aiks19 »

People got off track. I thought this thread was how 5-5 Huntingdon was going to hershey and winning it all!!!
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

The Bearcats don't know the meaning of the word "fear". They don't know the meaning of the word "quit". And from what I hear about their report cards; it looks like they don't know the meaning of a lot of other words either.
QuoteTheRaven
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by QuoteTheRaven »

Let me ask you a serious question...all jokes aside. What makes you think a 5-5 Huntingdon team has a legit shot to win a district championship, let alone a State Championship??? Just curious...
"Hard work pays off, dreams do come true. Bad times don't last, but Bad Guys do!"
bearcatfan12
Junior
Junior

Post by bearcatfan12 »

QuoteTheRaven wrote:Let me ask you a serious question...all jokes aside. What makes you think a 5-5 Huntingdon team has a legit shot to win a district championship, let alone a State Championship??? Just curious...
you should know by now, i make a lot of bold predictions, and i haven't be wrong yet, and i just have confidence in my school. Anything can happen in football
QuoteTheRaven
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by QuoteTheRaven »

I commend you for having faith in your team, I really do. But I just don't see it. If Huntingdon wins this week, they are going to run into a buzz saw with Central next week. Same with Tyrone. It's going to be a Central-Juniata D6-AAA Final with Central winning it
"Hard work pays off, dreams do come true. Bad times don't last, but Bad Guys do!"
youngbuck
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by youngbuck »

TAHS92Alum wrote:i don't see why anyone is jabbering about these teams. The people in Tyrone know this is below standard. It happens. The key is that you know its below standard, and not let it be the standard.

This is a team loaded with underclassmen, and knowing their history I would project them the preseason favorite in AAA for 2017. Losing just 3 lineman and a TE on offense, 1 lineman 2 LB and a CB on Defense.   1 loss in Jr High to BA, the last time they were top dogs.
Had to bump this after the Tyrone thread today, I thought that some one had anointed them favorite s in AAA.
GoldenRamsFAN
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by GoldenRamsFAN »

I think this is the year for the Huntington Bearcats.
SoftWalkinBigStick
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by SoftWalkinBigStick »

12HankQB wrote:
bearcatfan12 wrote:Hank, i'll never give up hope, Central is very good though.
And you shouldn't, cause in football there's always a chance. But it's better to speak softly and carry a big stick. If you talk smack and lose, you'll get berated on here. if you don't say anything and win, you can brag all you want and excuses will come in droves.
Speak softly and carry a big stick, eh..? LOL I like you Hank... hahaha