District Six AA Semifinal Thread

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
EnzoLigoniere
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: District Six AA Semifinal Thread

Post by EnzoLigoniere »

Here comez the Boom boom now, one more LHAC team season over at the hands of the state champ to be, LV
Keep thinking that BM will win , if that is what gets you to next week.   Or just tell us again how westmont will even be competitive with LV.   Or that there is a chance CH does not get hammered
These Ramios are on a mission, next stop Mansion Park to big up some hard ware but. All the haters have all week to pretend , but this thug already knows what's up.   LV. District IIIIII AA Champs 
JTMcMahonLV
Freshman
Freshman

Post by JTMcMahonLV »

I was at the game last night and Westmonts "powerful ball control offense" could not move the ball at all. LVs defense is for real. I think the powderpuff game I attended last week had a more complex offense than Westmonts. Westmont somehow competed with Johnstown and McCort but they were boys playing men last night.
BlueYonder
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by BlueYonder »

Did anybody ever figure out how they will handle the conflict next weekend with the AA championship and the BG semifinal game both being scheduled at the same place at the same time?
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

JTMcMahonLV wrote:I was at the game last night and Westmonts "powerful ball control offense" could not move the ball at all. LVs defense is for real. I think the powderpuff game I attended last week had a more complex offense than Westmonts. Westmont somehow competed with Johnstown and McCort but they were boys playing men last night.
Westmont is by no means complex, and I have said that I don't think they will ever compete at the district level by being so one dimensional. But I do believe their 2 better runners have been injured the past several weeks and I'm not sure they played last night. That could explain why they weren't as competitive last night but have been against other teams when they were healthy. Don't think it would have changed the outcome.
SPORTSGURU814
Senior
Senior

Post by SPORTSGURU814 »

Is the BM Bellwood game tonight at Bellwood ?
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

Yes, game at Bellwood-Antis. Should be 92.1 FM in the Johnstown area.
SPORTSGURU814
Senior
Senior

Post by SPORTSGURU814 »

Does anyone know is their field at their high school ?
Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

Yes..
CoffinCorner
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CoffinCorner »

CCDevil2012 wrote:
JTMcMahonLV wrote:I was at the game last night and Westmonts "powerful ball control offense" could not move the ball at all. LVs defense is for real. I think the powderpuff game I attended last week had a more complex offense than Westmonts. Westmont somehow competed with Johnstown and McCort but they were boys playing men last night.
Westmont is by no means complex, and I have said that I don't think they will ever compete at the district level by being so one dimensional. But I do believe their 2 better runners have been injured the past several weeks and I'm not sure they played last night. That could explain why they weren't as competitive last night but have been against other teams when they were healthy. Don't think it would have changed the outcome.
I think that they are pleased to have made it to the second round.
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

Yes, I'm sure they are fine with it, but I wonder how many players and fans are happy with losing 28-0 and not attempting one pass or making one change. You cannot be one dimensional and successful at the district level, sorry. If beating a 5-5 Heritage team is successful then so be it.