District 6 A Quarterfinal Thread

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
stang4life
Sophomore
Sophomore

Re: District 6 A Quarterfinal Thread

Post by stang4life »

BG..I do get it. These other teams are practicing to keep playing. Why? They want to see how far they can go. And It's a blast out there playing even if you have to play a powerhouse. But what if.?? I would rather make it to Mansion park getting ready to play, than sitting in the bleachers freezing any day.
Aiks19
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Aiks19 »

For these other 7 teams, like stang4life said, it's a chance to continue playing. For Juniata Valley this week it's a chance to measure yourself against the very best. Go out , have fun and play loose. That's why they play the game.
guru1
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by guru1 »

Aiks19 wrote:For these other 7 teams, like stang4life said, it's a chance to continue playing.  For Juniata Valley this week it's a chance to measure yourself against the very best. Go out , have fun and play loose. That's why they play the game.
I think this is a great thing for the Valley. They have alot of good underclassmen talent and this will be a good measuring stick. At the very least the returning players next year will be better for having played this game regardless of what the outcome is Friday night. And for the Seniors....they will have got to play at Mansion which is always cool for a school like JV. 
stang4life
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by stang4life »

guru1 wrote:
Aiks19 wrote:For these other 7 teams, like stang4life said, it's a chance to continue playing.  For Juniata Valley this week it's a chance to measure yourself against the very best. Go out , have fun and play loose. That's why they play the game.
I think this is a great thing for the Valley. They have alot of good underclassmen talent and this will be a good measuring stick. At the very least the returning players next year will be better for having played this game regardless of what the outcome is Friday night. And for the Seniors....they will have got to play at Mansion which is always cool for a school like JV. 
Exactly. Once you get to this point, even if the game doesn't go your way at all. Next year's team can strive to get here and maybe further.