13%

Total votes: 39

ChrisKentRam
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Bleacher Coach MVP 2016

Post by ChrisKentRam »

12HankQB wrote:
ChrisKentRam wrote:And the "Just Shut Up Award" for 2016 goes to (No drumroll needed) KONJO!!!!
I was going to say something, but didn't want to get into that can of worms. Here's a +3 so he can't take you negative
LOL Thanks, Hank.  I believe Smith and Hoenstine are both very deserving of the MVP award.  I have a hard time picking between the two, because they both mean so much to their team.  I think to ensure everyone gets an award I will call Smith the best player and Hoenstine the most valuable.   
CoffinCorner
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CoffinCorner »

Does Central have comparable players to Daughter, Tutino, Shedder, Parrish? It seems like there have been mulitple posts about how good the receivers are, how good Parrish is at LB. Even some discussion about how good LV will be again next year. Just seems like Hoenstine is the most valuable.
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

Watch film see comments on here.... see how he was last year..... people dont like hearing the truth but week in and out everyone says how amazing his WRs are. He is a really great safety. As a QB in high school he is good but nothing special. Wont play a down of qb in cfb unless he goes d2 or d3
peytonsaturday
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by peytonsaturday »

Hence why he's going to play DB in college......
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

konjo78 wrote:Watch film see comments on here.... see how he was last year..... people dont like hearing the truth but week in and out everyone says how amazing his WRs are. He is a really great safety. As a QB in high school he is good but nothing special. Wont play a down of qb in cfb unless he goes d2 or d3
Well I would say the average high school football player in our area does not even go on to play college ball. If he could be a QB at a D2 school such as CalU or The Rock, I'd say he'd be well above average. People are talking about the receivers yes....but do the receivers have their own thread? maybe you should start one. The kid's phenomenal, he puts the ball where it needs to be and can hurt you running the ball. 
If only closed minds came with closed mouths
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

He's a D1 DB but a D2 QB....just above average dot dot dot
If only closed minds came with closed mouths
cleaverstuart
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by cleaverstuart »

12HankQB wrote:
Lionjacket wrote:Remember...MVP is the most valuable player, not the best player. I think major sports mess that up all the time.
Without Hunter Kinsey....Ferndale may not have won a game.
This might be the most accurate statement that I've read on here in a longtime
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

I agree peyton but this is MVP not best talent. I dont think he is the MVP because nobody throws in AA fb enough to warrant a DB win, and his wrs are really more valuable than him. Not to mention LV is just a more well rounded team besides smith
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

Put it this way, almost every QB to come out of D6 is horrfiicly below average QB in terms of passing.
peytonsaturday
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by peytonsaturday »

I seriously (like literally) face palmed after reading this Konjo.  "his wrs are really more valuable than him."  Seriously Clark? (Lampoons reference)  So any swinging dick could have been that team's QB?