Re: Bleacher Coach MVP 2016

Post by SHS19 »

The reason I voted for Hank!
ChrisKentRam
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by ChrisKentRam »

konjo78 wrote:Watch film see comments on here.... see how he was last year..... people dont like hearing the truth but week in and out everyone says how amazing his WRs are. He is a really great safety. As a QB in high school he is good but nothing special. Wont play a down of qb in cfb unless he goes d2 or d3
You admit that he could play D2 Qb, yet he is only a slightly above average high school quarterback? LOL.  
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

Put it this way. I have no problem saying danny ferens was a below average QB.
ChrisKentRam
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by ChrisKentRam »

konjo78 wrote:Put it this way. I have no problem saying danny ferens was a below average QB.
You are always good to say something so ridiculous you try to change the subject from how stupid your comment was.  
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

Problem is when you are used to turd level quality when you see something better you think its amazing, but put it will higher level competition, 4A and, it wont hold up.
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

ChrisKentRam wrote:
konjo78 wrote:Put it this way. I have no problem saying danny ferens was a below average QB.
You are always good to say something so ridiculous you try to change the subject from how stupid your comment was.  
So making a comparison to someone is considered changing the subject? Are you stupid or something? Im saying even stand out QBs from this area are very bad qbs. Thats 100% relevant in this.
peytonsaturday
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by peytonsaturday »

You just said he could play D2 QB....those are pretty dang good!
ChrisKentRam
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by ChrisKentRam »

konjo78 wrote:Problem is when you are used to turd level quality when you see something better you think its amazing, but put it will higher level competition, 4A and, it wont hold up.
Apparently McCort and Dunmore is turd level competition then?  Is SC turd level too?  I just want to get you on the record before Smith throws it all over them as well.  
peytonsaturday
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by peytonsaturday »

ChrisKentRam wrote:
konjo78 wrote:Problem is when you are used to turd level quality when you see something better you think its amazing, but put it will higher level competition, 4A and, it wont hold up.
Apparently McCort and Dunmore is turd level competition then?  Is SC turd level too?  I just want to get you on the record before Smith throws it all over them as well.  
Kent...come on man...everyone knows it will be the wrs who made him good.  This is by no means cutting on the wrs there.  Those are some of the better HS wrs I've seen.
peytonsaturday
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by peytonsaturday »

I seriously can no longer take anything you post even remotely seriously now Konjo. I used to say, "ah he's just trying to stir the pot a little." Now....wow.