Class A State Title Thread: Bishop Guilfoyle vs. Clairton

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Re: Class A State Title Thread: Bishop Guilfoyle vs. Clairton

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

Clairton coach complained heavily about the officiating. Said the laundry on the field was against them more often than not.

BG committed more penalties. 

Also said BG holds every game/every play.  

Sore loser.
Parasite
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Parasite »

[youtube]_r-oLOU-fxE[/youtube]
OpinionatedOrange
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by OpinionatedOrange »

Congrats to BG! That was a dominate defensive win!
boxer156
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by boxer156 »

Turnovers had nothing to do with the loss???  Just a holding penalty was the difference? LOL
ExRaided
Senior
Senior

Post by ExRaided »

I might catch some hate here but I'll say it. I've always thought Wade was a worthless coach. He pretty much inherited a top notch program and has done nothing. I'm sorry but you have that many athletes, let alone one of the best in the country and you can't come up with a game plan that results in even one touchdown?
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Clairton wasn't prepared against Berlin last year and didn't really have a plan today. They're just used to running by teams 80-0, they don't know what to do against teams equal or better.
Erskine1
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Erskine1 »

My man is right! BG holds every single play every single game! I am tired of hearing about big bad BG! They have 5A and 6A players from Altoona and Hollidaysburg and who knows where else, playing at a single A level! Give me a break! New Jersey has it right; Catholic, private and Charter schools play in their OWN league!! Let's see how BG stacks up against ARCHBISHOP WOOD!! I commend the kids and the coaches for their third State Title but let's be honest about it! I understand BG loses a lot of kids this year....no problem....they will just go out and buy some more!! BG 's day is coming and I hope to have a front row seat to see it!! McCruit has it coming as well...half their team is from Johnstown High!! Don't even get me started about their All Star Wrestling Team.!!
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Erskine1 wrote:My man is right! BG holds every single play every single game! I am tired of hearing about big bad BG! They have 5A and 6A players from Altoona and Hollidaysburg and who knows where else, playing at a single A level! Give me a break! New Jersey has it right; Catholic, private and Charter schools play in their OWN league!! Let's see how BG stacks up against ARCHBISHOP WOOD!! I commend the kids and the coaches for their third State Title but let's be honest about it! I understand BG loses a lot of kids this year....no problem....they will just go out and buy some more!! BG 's day is coming and I hope to have a front row seat to see it!! McCruit has it coming as well...half their team is from Johnstown High!! Don't even get me started about their All Star Wrestling Team.!!
Well in fairness, McCort had their day, 2013-2015 was pretty brutal for the Crushers.  Guilfoyle was also pretty bad from 2010-2012. 

BG will come back to Earth soon enough. They won't be able to sustain this forever, nobody can. 
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

It was a good game by BG today. Coach wade should be canned at clairton. Horrible image and leader for young kids growing up. I don't care the record and the talent and everything but if you show that type of behavior as a head coach you need to go. Coaching should be about preparing young men and women for their journey in life ahead!
crfball
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by crfball »

Even Mike White kind of called him an idiot, showed how BG was flagged for more penalties and yards than Clairton and then that dummy goes and says it was against them more often than not lol. The guy inherited Clairton, gives it to his best athletes, runs through teams 80-0 then he has to come up with a game plan against a good team cuz he can't just rely on the athletes anymore and then you see he's really just one of us......a bleachercoach