This Just In

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
TAHS92Alum
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: This Just In

Post by TAHS92Alum »

D6 AAA is a 3 way race, Tyrone, Central, Forest Hills
With the turn over from last year at Central, and the experience Tyrone gained with a lot of underclassmen and a new offense, I think they would be my favorite. The Mountain League should be good top to bottom however 
-BIRDS OF PREY-
WhiteWolf
Freshman
Freshman

Post by WhiteWolf »

bearcatfan12 wrote:PSA: Andrew Finkle is the best safety in the Six as well. He is coming for everyone this year! I watched him in the weight room and he is squatting 595
Let's not go crowning best in the D6 due to preseason talk and stats. Let's let the season do the talking for these players.
WhiteWolf
Freshman
Freshman

Post by WhiteWolf »

TAHS92Alum wrote:D6 AAA is a 3 way race, Tyrone, Central, Forest Hills
With the turn over from last year at Central, and the experience Tyrone gained with a lot of underclassmen and a new offense, I think they would be my favorite. The Mountain League should be good top to bottom however 
I agree with Tyrone and Forest Hills each one brings back a lot, but as for Central I'm not sure who they have.
Coach
Website Founder
Website Founder

Post by Coach »

My sources have told me this is false.

I think someone got some people goin here.
Make sure you Like BleacherCoaches.com on Facebook! Make it easier for us to reach you!!!!

http://www.facebook.com/bleachercoaches
bearcatfan12
Junior
Junior

Post by bearcatfan12 »

Coach wrote:My sources have told me this is false.

I think someone got some people goin here.
i can dream though can't I? 
EnzoLigoniere
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by EnzoLigoniere »

Listen all you men of the land, I hear the winds of change, but have no fear, Enzo has returned. Some speak of a bearcatdogpigman safety as the best but the mirror on the wall clearly tells me that Aaron Tutino be the greatest in all the land. Now my lad Jaxson Daughtery is a beast and will join might Collin at WVU, but it is Tutino who the gods of the four winds have anointed as the best player in this land called district 6. End of discussion. Peace out , love and humptiness to all
DCor50
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DCor50 »

Tutino might just be the best in D6...we'll have to wait and see how the season unfolds...