This Just In

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
bearcatfan12
Junior
Junior

Re: This Just In

Post by bearcatfan12 »

There is nothing wrong with religion and finding christ or whatever religion you follow and all we do is proper form in the weight room!
ChrisKentRam
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by ChrisKentRam »

bearcatfan12 wrote:There is nothing wrong with religion and finding christ or whatever religion you follow and all we do is proper form in the weight room!
Well you should take him to a lifting competition then. That would shatter the state record for a high school kid at his weight. 
d6coach
Freshman
Freshman

Post by d6coach »

Why do you guys fall into what he says every time? (-| Nobody is transferring into Huntingdon and everybody knows Finkle cannot squat anything more than 225×2.
Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

Well you got to let him get his hopes up before his dreams get crushed.
DCor50
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DCor50 »

Westmont has both of their backs returning...BM has Walters and Andrews back...LV has Sheeder back...there's a few good ones returning this year...
JTMcMahonLV
Freshman
Freshman

Post by JTMcMahonLV »

bearcatfan12 wrote:PSA: Andrew Finkle is the best safety in the Six as well. He is coming for everyone this year! I watched him in the weight room and he is squatting 595
595?!?! Hahahah. He was listed at 175lbs last year on ma preps. No chance. I'm sure he is a strong kid but no way it was a legit squat
DCor50
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by DCor50 »

Sorry bearcatfan12...I'll take Jackson Daugherty from LV at safety any day of the week...especially on Friday nights!
Goldeneagles12
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Goldeneagles12 »

Remember Bearcat shows up on here once or twice runs his gums then dissapears after Huntingdon loses.
bearcatfan12
Junior
Junior

Post by bearcatfan12 »

Golden Eagles... i knew somehow you were going to comment something trying to blast me. But before you do that make sure you spell words correctly. You spelled disappears incorrectly haha. In Tyrone education must come last.
bearcatfan12
Junior
Junior

Post by bearcatfan12 »

DCor50 wrote:Sorry bearcatfan12...I'll take Jackson Daugherty from LV at safety any day of the week...especially on Friday nights!
That's Blasphemy!! Have you been smoking some of the good good? Finkle is the best safety in District 6 and you can take that to the bank!