A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Abaddon
Junior
Junior

Re: Scores 9/1/17

Post by Abaddon »

youngbuck wrote:
Crimson's Ghost wrote:
Abaddon wrote: I wasn't reporting a score either. I get it. It's an open forum. It  just irritates me when people take shots at high school kids completely unprovoked... Must be a really cool dude.
Agreed it was a lame shot. So when Forest Hills loses to Johnstown next week hopefully someone makes that same joke about them playing Somerset every week. 
Wow, can't make a comment on here.  Team scores 58 and running back goes off for 200 yds.  Next week totally held in check except for meaningless 4th quarter score.   Jimbo, you blew up Funa to be best in the conference.  Did not see it Friday night.   Interesting for a guy who pretends to know all about McCort , you neither knew Walters had surgery nor that he was coming back this week.   But hey it is a forum , post whatever you want.
No, you can make your comments youngbuck, just the same as others can comment when they think you're comments are out of line or just plain stupid. Hey, BG is known to put up some points but nearly lost to westmont.. too bad they can't play Bedford every week. (this statement would make perfect sense according to your logic). Don't dish it out if you can't take it.
Using Tapatalk
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

youngbuck wrote:
Crimson's Ghost wrote:
Abaddon wrote: I wasn't reporting a score either. I get it. It's an open forum. It  just irritates me when people take shots at high school kids completely unprovoked... Must be a really cool dude.
Agreed it was a lame shot. So when Forest Hills loses to Johnstown next week hopefully someone makes that same joke about them playing Somerset every week. 
Wow, can't make a comment on here.  Team scores 58 and running back goes off for 200 yds.  Next week totally held in check except for meaningless 4th quarter score.   Jimbo, you blew up Funa to be best in the conference.  Did not see it Friday night.   Interesting for a guy who pretends to know all about McCort , you neither knew Walters had surgery nor that he was coming back this week.   But hey it is a forum , post whatever you want.
It's because I literally don't know anything about McCort from an insider point of view. 

I still believe Ryan Funa to be one of the best linebackers in the conference. According to Maxpreps he had 11 tackles, 2 for loss, and a sack on Friday.  Seems pretty good. 
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

Amazing isn't it, that Westy played 2 games BEFORE even having a day of school. Isn't that an advantage against their first opponents? They will have had only 4 days of school before game 3, when most LHAC opponents will have had 12.
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

Or is it a disadvantage?

I don't know one way or another, but coaches talk so much about routine ect... is this maybe not a good thing?

Perhaps a coach or two can elaborate, I think it's an interesting situation.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

Just wondering here, but with no school, they'd have all day to practice? Again, that could be a good or a bad thing. Didn't help 'em their first game, but something clicked for game 2.
It ain't over until it's over.
HSD6FAN
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by HSD6FAN »

I always hated playing games in any sport when we weren't in school. Kids seem to thrive when there's a routine. Many times they sit around most of the day and don't seem to have much energy or focus.
El-Moldo
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by El-Moldo »

The way I see it, if the players are not in school yet, they either get to practice more, or rest up more. Neither is a bad thing.