Game of the Week?

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
EnzoLigoniere
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Game of the Week?

Post by EnzoLigoniere »

SwaggyJ23 wrote:
EnzoLigoniere wrote:Sorry but don't see anyone beating Ligonier Valley in the district , we went through all the talk about how Mccort would handle them last year and now without Britt, secondary is weaker.   Too much athleticism and they have a chip on their shoulder after not making the finals last year.
I saw that Britt is at Johnstown now is he playing football? I know he will be playing basketball.
Was never talked about here (football) forum, Mccort folks forgot to mention it.  Heard two versions, one with him in trouble the other with his father getting job at Johnstown.
SwaggyJ23
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by SwaggyJ23 »

I heard he got in trouble
Aiks19
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Aiks19 »

BG and Ligonier are both clear cuts in their respective classes as far as districts are concerned. My opinion
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

Yeah he did not finish last year at McCort. He got in trouble. 

He's playing football and is having a good year to this point.  He'll make a bigger impact in basketball. 

It was mentioned back in the summer on here. It didn't receive a lot of buzz. 
raybabbitt
Freshman
Freshman

Post by raybabbitt »

EnzoLigoniere wrote:Sorry my man, just seems like a lot of bashing lately on here
Who has been bashing Liggy?  I've seen nothing but posts explaining how good they still are (and they are)...This need to play the disrespect card for Liggy has gotten old!
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

I haven't seen any Ligonier bashing. Everyone knows they are expected to go 13-0 before the state playoffs. 
SwaggyJ23
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by SwaggyJ23 »

Anyone have any thoughts on the State College vs Hollidaysburg game? Will it be a good game?
Steve92
Senior
Senior

Post by Steve92 »

SwaggyJ23 wrote:I still don't think BG will lose a game this regular season. I don't see them repeating again as state champs though
If BG were to lose this year, I think it's most likely to occur in the regular season.  Johnstown and McCort are possibilities.  BG was not a championship team last week.  They may need to lose to get some fire back for the playoffs.
BG vs. BM.  Game of the week in my opinion.
GoldenRamsFAN
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by GoldenRamsFAN »

SwaggyJ23 wrote:I still don't think BG will lose a game this regular season. I don't see them repeating again as state champs though
If they run the table in the LHAC they will easily win states. I personally think they will lose a game or two in conference and still win states 
EnzoLigoniere
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by EnzoLigoniere »

Crimson's Ghost wrote:Yeah he did not finish last year at McCort. He got in trouble. 

He's playing football and is having a good year to this point.  He'll make a bigger impact in basketball. 

It was mentioned back in the summer on here. It didn't receive a lot of buzz. 
Weren't you the one talking last year about how he would be the start in qb at BM