HERITAGE WEEK 4

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
TheFlash25
Freshman
Freshman

Re: HERITAGE WEEK 4

Post by TheFlash25 »

GoldenRamsFAN wrote:Not until they play southern Columbia again....if they make it that far
This comment doesn't even make sense
GoldenRamsFAN
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by GoldenRamsFAN »

TheFlash25 wrote:
GoldenRamsFAN wrote:Not until they play southern Columbia again....if they make it that far
This comment doesn't even make sense
What don't you get about it? The guy before me said is there a reason to even predict the scores for LV. 
Crushersports
Senior
Senior

Post by Crushersports »

I dont think LV gets through McCort this year. I may be biased, but I just dont see it especially if Goins comes back and they get Amir Andrews back.

Is there any truth to the QB Silk at United being out a few weeks that will impact that offense significantly. Who is their back-up?

HC probably starts off down 12-14 points playing in NC just because of the officiating.
youngbuck
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by youngbuck »

Crushersports wrote:I dont think LV gets through McCort this year. I may be biased, but I just dont see it especially if Goins comes back and they get Amir Andrews back.
Biased , more like clueless.   
Crushersports
Senior
Senior

Post by Crushersports »

lol...we shall see brainiac

Losing Smith, Custer and Parrish is tough to make up for. McCort has a stable of athletes and arguably the best defensive player in the area Ridge Phillips. Liggy is still tough, but I think McCort matches up much better with them this year.
EnzoLigoniere
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by EnzoLigoniere »

Wow. You threw for ten yards and got shut out by BG and now you are talking about beating LV. Remember the game last year. Didn't you also lose a qb that was a multiple year stater. Please tell me who is going to cover Tutino and Daughter. Because the Smurfs you used last year did not do such a good job and now one of them is playing at Johnstown. Game will be blow out again.

Also just because some plays in the LHAC does not make them the best defensive player in the area.
Pafootball22
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Pafootball22 »

If ligonier and McCort meet McCort won't get 100 yards of offense, you can't win a game if you can't score
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

EnzoLigoniere wrote:Wow.  You threw for ten yards and got shut out by BG and now you are talking about beating LV.   Remember the game last year.  Didn't you also lose a qb that was a multiple year stater.  Please tell me who is going to cover Tutino and Daughter.  Because the Smurfs you used last year did not do such a good job and now one of them is playing at Johnstown.   Game will be blow out again.  

Also just because some plays in the LHAC does not make them the best defensive player  in the area.
Ligonier will beat McCort, but Ridge Phillips is really good. 
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

Crushersports wrote:lol...we shall see brainiac

Losing Smith, Custer and Parrish is tough to make up for. McCort has a stable of athletes and arguably the best defensive player in the area Ridge Phillips. Liggy is still tough, but I think McCort matches up much better with them this year.
Both teams are not as good as last year, but McCort had a bigger drop off than LV. As far as matching up, McCort couldn't cover them last year and they've been weak in the secondary his year against teams that aren't known for throwing 
ChrisKentRam
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by ChrisKentRam »

Good to hear some LHAC guys have learned just because a team isn't in the LHAC doesn't mean they aren't a good team.