Sticking with my prediction BG 31 FH 14
CoffinCorner
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Game of the week? FOREST HILLS VS BISHOP GUILFOYLE

Post by CoffinCorner »

Steve92 wrote:
CoffinCorner wrote:
Awdhaemel wrote: I'm  sure that you're going to have 50 responses breaking down how BG is prime for an upset  and how Forest Hills is going to end the streak at 51. But  coming from a person who was watched Bishop Guilfoyle over the past six seasons and every game this year, i will explain the outcome. Bishop Guilfoyle may give up a few big plays, and even a few scoress, but they will be able to step up their defense when needed and will score at least 30 points against Forest Hills. Cecere  will throw for 125yrds.,rush for 50 yrds., 2TDs, 1 throwing and 1 rushing. His legs maybe more difficult for BG to handle early in game when BG rush begins to get to him. It will be close early, guessing 14-7 Halftime score, with BG forcing a turnover and having a few big plays and a kolton mchgee FG in the second half to pull away with a final score of BG 31 Forest Hills 14.
I was just wondering how you explain the Westmont game.   Also has BG faced anyone who could legitimately throw the ball this year, infact have they faced any really good QBs during the streak?  Barber last year was not the same type of qb that Cecere is.   It seems like had Westmont or BM or CH actually been able to throw the ball, they might have had better games.   BG is still huge favorite.   But matchup is intriguing.    If it is a blowout, it's all you can eat shrimp at Red Lobster.
Coffin, you make an excellent point.  Westy would have won IF they could have thrown the ball.  They attempted twice in the 4th quarter when they were forced to by the clock.  Result:  two interceptions.  Since FH blew them out and FH has a knockout passing game, they should win, right?  Counter question:  Have the Rangers and Cecere faced a pass defense equal to BG's?
You don't think that Johnstown is more athletic than BG with Perry, Britt and Birkens (sp) etc.  I agree that BG is huge and definitely bigger. BUT none of the BG lineman have the offers that Shamar has.   Also defensive coordinator at Johnstown is former Nfl player.   I would say Johnstown has a very nice package with some very solid athletes.
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

I'll take BG 31-20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!
Steve92
Senior
Senior

Post by Steve92 »

CoffinCorner wrote:
Steve92 wrote:
CoffinCorner wrote: I was just wondering how you explain the Westmont game.   Also has BG faced anyone who could legitimately throw the ball this year, infact have they faced any really good QBs during the streak?  Barber last year was not the same type of qb that Cecere is.   It seems like had Westmont or BM or CH actually been able to throw the ball, they might have had better games.   BG is still huge favorite.   But matchup is intriguing.    If it is a blowout, it's all you can eat shrimp at Red Lobster.
Coffin, you make an excellent point.  Westy would have won IF they could have thrown the ball.  They attempted twice in the 4th quarter when they were forced to by the clock.  Result:  two interceptions.  Since FH blew them out and FH has a knockout passing game, they should win, right?  Counter question:  Have the Rangers and Cecere faced a pass defense equal to BG's?
You don't think that Johnstown is more athletic than BG with Perry, Britt and Birkens (sp) etc.  I agree that BG is huge and definitely bigger. BUT none of the BG lineman have the offers that Shamar has.   Also defensive coordinator at Johnstown is former Nfl player.   I would say Johnstown has a very nice package with some very solid athletes.
I have to admit to brainfart.  Forest Hills biggest victory just slipped my mind.   Yeah, Johnstown was a big test and they passed it, pardon the pun.
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

No score end of 1

EnzoLigoniere
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by EnzoLigoniere »

Not any more FH up 7-0
I like this Long kid, wow
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

7-0 FH

DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

Cecere throws a pick 6...7-7

EnzoLigoniere
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by EnzoLigoniere »

7-7
Cecere throws pick 6.
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

14-7 BG

Did FH straight fake the punt on 4th and long from their own 30???