Game of the week? FOREST HILLS VS BISHOP GUILFOYLE

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Game of the week? FOREST HILLS VS BISHOP GUILFOYLE

Post by 223113 »

Skippy wrote:Read in the tribune that Jon Long had the 82 yard TD reception....must have switched jerseys with Forest Wolfhope on that play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And, the Trib-Dem reported the 3rd FH TD was Cecere.....it was Elgin on a Fullback dive.
Not sure how you mess that up. You See it, then the announcer Said it over the PA system, that you could hear a mile away.
Steve92
Senior
Senior

Post by Steve92 »

GoldenRamsFAN wrote:Lol like Texas?! I didn't think there was 30,000 people there last night. State College plays teams over an hour away....a lot of fans won't travel that far for a blowout. There was more people at the FH- Jtown game.
There was a bit of hyperbole with the Texas remark, but his comparison to State College was a comparison of home crowds, at least that's how I took it.  It's worth noting however, that Forest Hills traveled very well to Mansion Park.
EnzoLigoniere
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by EnzoLigoniere »

Good game, enjoyed it  But noticed some things.
Funny that no one has brought up Cecere doing push-ups on the field after a completion last night.  I don't remember Colin Smith acting like that last year.

#71 from FH is a beast at nose.  Nice defensive lineman  How has no one talked about him all year.

Would love to see LV vs BG.   Beitel would end that winning streak.
Last edited by EnzoLigoniere on September 24th, 2017, 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GoldenRamsFAN
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by GoldenRamsFAN »

lol I heard 71 just started playing football this week.

The late hit should have never happened, the play should have been blown dead since there was 2 people in motion at the same time and a guard moved. Personally I thought it was a great game, but the refs were in to big of a game. Bad calls on both sides
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

#71 was a beast last night. We faithful, wonder why Luke Williams, home-grown, hasn't played since Jr. High. He could have played last week, but the staff had trouble getting a helmet or shoes big enough. Cecere was showing off a bit, after you get knocked down a few times, why not, show up your opponent with a "hey, thats all ya got", I can do this.
It ain't over until it's over.
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

I have no problem with kids celebrating - I would encourage it, but if a kid from a Catholic school did pushups after a big play I know a few posters in this thread would have not liked it.

The double standards are always my favorite.
GoldenRamsFAN
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by GoldenRamsFAN »

I would love to see teams allowed to celeberate in the end zone only. As long as it's not degrading to the other team. And as long as it's not a running clock.
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

GoldenRamsFAN wrote:I would love to see teams allowed to celeberate in the end zone only. As long as it's not degrading to the other team. And as long as it's not a running clock.
I'll agree, but then letting the celebration up to some high school boys would just go wrong too many times lol
If only closed minds came with closed mouths
GoldenRamsFAN
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by GoldenRamsFAN »

I think it would be awesome to see some celebrations like in the move "the replacements."
Steve92
Senior
Senior

Post by Steve92 »

EnzoLigoniere wrote:Good game, enjoyed it  But noticed some things.
Funny that no one has brought up Cecere doing push-ups on the field after a completion last night.  I don't remember Colin Smith acting like that last year.

#71 from FH is a beast at nose.  Nice defensive lineman  How has no one talked about him all year.

Would love to see LV vs BG.   Beitel would end that winning streak.
Something else I noticed:  Kolton McGhee kicked an extra point over the track fence.  I've never seen him or anyone else do that before.  Cecere may have been the best athlete on the field, but McGhee's a formidable weapon.