District 6 A, AA, AAA

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
EnzoLigoniere
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: District 6 A, AA, AAA

Post by EnzoLigoniere »

Crimson's Ghost wrote:Richland does appear much improved.  Interested to see the McCort-Richland game on Friday.  Could be a potential first round game in the playoffs. 
Looks like Mccort really improve d their pass defense this year.  Can't wait to see what Tutino and Daughter do to them if they make it that far.  
Earl34
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by Earl34 »

Certainly no need to be sorry crusher. With BG handling the lhac again this year they have to be favored in A. I don't think any of the ICC teams will have anything for LV or McCort. That leaves Hunt, Central and FH in AAA. My point is I think people should lighten up a little on the kids, coaches and teams that everybody knows have no shot at a district title. The game means as much to them as it dies to Imhotep.
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

EnzoLigoniere wrote:
Crimson's Ghost wrote:Richland does appear much improved.  Interested to see the McCort-Richland game on Friday.  Could be a potential first round game in the playoffs. 
Looks like Mccort really improve d their pass defense this year.  Can't wait to see what Tutino and Daughter do to them if they make it that far.  
It's a lot worse than last season from everything I've seen. 9/15 touchdowns they've allowed this season have been through the air.