Jtown vs. BG

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Awdhaemel
Senior
Senior

Jtown vs. BG

Post by Awdhaemel »

Let me be first to post.  Jtown vs. BG, thoughts?
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Jtown vs. BG

Post by Manfred »

I'm pulling for this side of the mountain.  The buck stops here this week.
It ain't over until it's over.
GoldenRamsFAN
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by GoldenRamsFAN »

I'm gonna agree with manfred, I think jtown gets BG at home. Personally thought if the game was played at FH they woulda beat them too.
Aiks19
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Aiks19 »

Earlier thread a few weeks back was bold predictions. My prediction was BG would lose twice and still win states. I was wrong about FH. Hopefully I'm wrong about this one too. But all good things come to an end. Streak ends at the nice round number of 55.
cleaverstuart
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by cleaverstuart »

Aiks19 wrote:Earlier thread a few weeks back was bold predictions. My prediction was BG would lose twice and still win states. I was wrong about FH. Hopefully I'm wrong about this one too. But all good things come to an end. Streak ends at the nice round number of 55.
My Laurel Valley education taught me that 55 was an odd number not an even number  ;) :) :))
Steve92
Senior
Senior

Post by Steve92 »

I wish I could offer in-depth position-by-position analysis, but I haven't seen Johnstown play this year.  My question for the forum:  Will BG face anyone in the single A playoffs with as good a chance to knock them off as Jtown has this Friday?
GoldenRamsFAN
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by GoldenRamsFAN »

cleaverstuart wrote:
Aiks19 wrote:Earlier thread a few weeks back was bold predictions. My prediction was BG would lose twice and still win states. I was wrong about FH. Hopefully I'm wrong about this one too. But all good things come to an end. Streak ends at the nice round number of 55.
My Laurel Valley education taught me that 55 was an odd number not an even number  ;) :) :))
Guess they didn't teach you how to read though....since he never said it was an even number.
deepcreek
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by deepcreek »

Steve92, short answer is no.  Homer is best of the bunch.  Might be able to score on BG once.  My guess is if they truly commit to the run they might be able to eat some clock.  They went all pass crazy against Ligonier and that is why the game was over by half time. 
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

Steve92 wrote:I wish I could offer in-depth position-by-position analysis, but I haven't seen Johnstown play this year.  My question for the forum:  Will BG face anyone in the single A playoffs with as good a chance to knock them off as Jtown has this Friday?
I think Forest Hills had a better chance of knocking them off than anyone. In district 6 A I don't think anyone touches them as most A schools don't average 290 up front with 3 215 lb backs, there's just no depth to cover them all. 
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

deepcreek wrote:Steve92, short answer is no.  Homer is best of the bunch.  Might be able to score on BG once.  My guess is if they truly commit to the run they might be able to eat some clock.  They went all pass crazy against Ligonier and that is why the game was over by half time. 
Are you talking about BG or McCort?