A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
ShadowEagles
Freshman
Freshman

Re: D6 Playoff Standings (Week 9)

Post by ShadowEagles »

DragonsDoExist wrote:
SwaggyJ23 wrote:Is Tyrone in then as long as Bedford doesn’t win I’m giessing
More than likely unless Bedford gets some wins from the 3 teams they have beaten which doesn't look promising.
Its a total disgrace that you can play as bad as this team has and still make the playoffs. Good thing the PIAA helped all these kids out and watered it down in 6 Classes
Chevytrucks75
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Chevytrucks75 »

Shadoweagles just stay home and don't worry about it then, no one wants a clown like you as a fan anyway
CoffinCorner
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CoffinCorner »

Chev, are you saying  that Bedford and Tyrone are deserving of being playoff teams.
BoStillKnows
Senior
Senior

Post by BoStillKnows »

Is it really that big of a deal if a 3-7 team makes playoffs??? Bottom line... they are kids. Top 6 teams make it regardless of record. They are kids, let them play 1 more game if they make the top 6 seeds. This isn't the CFP or NFL...
Chevytrucks75
Freshman
Freshman

Post by Chevytrucks75 »

I'm saying is if they are the 6th seed I guess that's what happens, I have seen quad a schools before the 6a system play in the tournament with 4 wins obviously they are 6 th seed and the record shows so they most likely won't go past the first round. I guess someone figured it out when they changed the format, I believe central will win the d6 title however.
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

And it's not like u can plan from one year to the next how many winning teams will be in each class. Just last year all 6 teams were .500 or better and the 6 seed went on the road to beat the 3 seed. I see no issue with it. If they lose they lose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!
EnzoLigoniere
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by EnzoLigoniere »

Then make the one and two seed play in AAA and everyone who now gets a bye, give them all "extra games". 
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

EnzoLigoniere wrote:Then make the one and two seed play in AAA and everyone who now gets a bye, give them all "extra games". 
Then u are taking 80% of the field and are guaranteed losing teams every year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!
ShadowEagles
Freshman
Freshman

Post by ShadowEagles »

Chevytrucks75 wrote:Shadoweagles just stay home and don't worry about it then, no one wants a clown like you as a fan anyway
Its another scenario where everyones a winner. Trust me I'm not the only one that feels this way. Just look at the stands it will show you. How is it that you feel the worst team in 20 years deserves to be in the playoffs at 3-7.  Don't worry I stay home and listen to the radio broadcast.  I should be able to turn it off by the end of the first quarter friday night. Good thing there is a 9th grade group that hates to lose 
SwaggyJ23
Assistant Coach
Assistant Coach

Post by SwaggyJ23 »

ShadowEagles wrote:
Chevytrucks75 wrote:Shadoweagles just stay home and don't worry about it then, no one wants a clown like you as a fan anyway
Its another scenario where everyones a winner. Trust me I'm not the only one that feels this way. Just look at the stands it will show you. How is it that you feel the worst team in 20 years deserves to be in the playoffs at 3-7.  Don't worry I stay home and listen to the radio broadcast.  I should be able to turn it off by the end of the first quarter friday night. Good thing there is a 9th grade group that hates to lose 
Jr high means a lot idiot. Don’t support Tyrone football we don’t want you. This group of seniors now was 9-1 in Jr high so your point is invalid. Most teams don’t even have there best players playing jr high they’re moved up