Tonight’s scores - 10/27

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
Aiks19
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Tonight’s scores - 10/27

Post by Aiks19 »

Wow! That was pretty dirty ! From prior posts , this isn't an isolated incident . It starts with the adults.
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

I spoke with someone in the penns manor football program. They said quote, "Just because we are not blasting it all over social media does not mean that nothing is being done or it that it's acceptable."

We will wait to see what is being done. My bet it will be extra sprints and not a suspension based on my history at penns manor.
ICCfanatic
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by ICCfanatic »

Nothing will be done to him, he will be playing Friday Night against Claysburg because they know they need him to win.  That is very sad that the most punishment is sprints.  Pathetic.
konjo78
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by konjo78 »

Im not saying that sprints will be a punishment, just a guess from me. Acknowledging it publicly needs to be step one... not hiding it, which was the impression i got from them
GoldenRamsFAN
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by GoldenRamsFAN »

I heard he left PM and is gonna be suiting up for BG!! Whew just in time for the playoffs too...(I’m being sarcastic for those of you that can’t figure that out). On a serious note this is what’s wrong with kids today, there is no discepline for star athletes. It gets brushed under the rug, or they do transfer schools and play the next week. It needs to stop now and I say make this kid an example of what happens when you play dirty. Suspend him for all athletics for the rest of the year, maybe some kids will learn to play with class then.
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 223113 »

Actually, it technically occurred After the game. Could result in an assault charge. No different than 2 fans fighting behind the bleachers.

Forgive me if someone already stated it, but what was the type/severity of the injury to Ferndale's #21?
hornets69
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by hornets69 »

If what blueandwhite said is true, that he comes from a good family, maybe they will do the right thing and hold him out of the game if the coaches wont do anything....... or perhaps big brother will set him straight that he was an embarassment to the family and football program.
Steve92
Senior
Senior

Post by Steve92 »

GoldenRamsFAN wrote:I heard he left PM and is gonna be suiting up for BG!! Whew just in time for the playoffs too...(I’m being sarcastic for those of you that can’t figure that out). On a serious note this is what’s wrong with kids today, there is no discepline for star athletes. It gets brushed under the rug, or they do transfer schools and play the next week. It needs to stop now and I say make this kid an example of what happens when you play dirty. Suspend him for all athletics for the rest of the year, maybe some kids will learn to play with class then.
GoldenRams,  I didn't miss the sarcasm, just the point of it.  Are you implying that a dirty player would find BG to be good destination, that BG would want a dirty player, that BG needs the help of a dirty player in the playoffs (I doubt that), or something else?
I agree with the rest of your post.
fdc173
Freshman
Freshman

Post by fdc173 »

Steve92 wrote:
GoldenRamsFAN wrote:I heard he left PM and is gonna be suiting up for BG!! Whew just in time for the playoffs too...(I’m being sarcastic for those of you that can’t figure that out). On a serious note this is what’s wrong with kids today, there is no discepline for star athletes. It gets brushed under the rug, or they do transfer schools and play the next week. It needs to stop now and I say make this kid an example of what happens when you play dirty. Suspend him for all athletics for the rest of the year, maybe some kids will learn to play with class then.
GoldenRams,  I didn't miss the sarcasm, just the point of it.  Are you implying that a dirty player would find BG to be good destination, that BG would want a dirty player, that BG needs the help of a dirty player in the playoffs (I doubt that), or something else?
Absolutely no reason for that comment. Sarcasm or not students let alone athletes at BG are held to a very high standard.  BG can be criticized all you want but these “star athletes” don’t get things pushed under the rug because they win on Friday nights.  Easy to say it’s a smooth sailing ship for these kids from the bleachers but the pressure on these kids to perform both on and off the field is immense.  Never used to like BG but the way this program has been built is nothing but remarkable. 
CCDevil2012
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CCDevil2012 »

Steve92 wrote:
Easy Francis.........
I don't think it was meant that way