Dunmore (13-0) 20
Ligonier Valley (13-0) 24
at Hershey Park
MrAnonymous
Sophomore
Sophomore

Re: HERITAGE WEEK 14

Post by MrAnonymous »

HC is better than they were last year and they play very hard, but BG seems to have the train rolling at the right time. I would expect more of the same from the Marauders.

HC-14
BG-35

I don’t think I’ve seen anyone picking LV in this game. I’m guessing it’s because the score was close last week and Dunmore won in a blowout. LV has a huge speed advantage against the Bucks, same as last year. Dunmore seems to have the size advantage up front, same as last year. The team statistics are close in almost every category. It’ll be intersting to see if there is a difference in style of play from last seasons game. I would expect LV to throw more this week and utilize Tutino to spread things out. I think if Tutino is touching to ball consistently and LV gets him and Daugherty in space they will be able to put up some points. If they try to go tit-for-tat like they did last week and let Dunmore control the clock with their running game it’ll be a long night for the Rams. When two teams are evenly matched, which seems to be the case in this one, the star playmakers are usually the difference. I’ll take the team with the two star players in this one.

LV-35
D-21
sasquatch260
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by sasquatch260 »

HC - 14
BG - 28

LV - 34
D - 14
sasquatch260
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by sasquatch260 »

Anybody know if the LV / Dunmore game will be video streamed online anywhere? 
OpinionatedOrange
Sophomore
Sophomore

Post by OpinionatedOrange »

HC-14
BG-42

BG has more athletes. Been there done that. HC has a nice run game but BG will pull away late in this one.

LV-42
D-21

Dunmore is another been there done that kind of squad but I think with the much needed increase of touches for Tutino in Lv’s offense will ultimately be the difference. Dunmore seems to be a squad that trusts each and every aspect of their game. I think they make a mistake or two by kicking/punting to Tutino and he makes them pay. With Daugherty and Tutino potentially opening up the field, this offense can utilize its speed advantage and create some big plays. Multiple big plays for LV I believe will be the reason why they come out on top.
deepcreek
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by deepcreek »

BG. 42-7.  Dunmore 22-21
deepcreek
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by deepcreek »

http://nepafootball.com/ will have audio.  I don't know about video
sasquatch260
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by sasquatch260 »

deepcreek wrote:http://nepafootball.com/ will have audio.  I don't know about video
Thanks deepcreek. Really hoping someone knows of video streaming. Not sure I want to drive to Hershey unless it's finals. 
Maybe I'll go to the IUP game and listen to LV with my earbuds. Might be confusing listening to one game and watching another. I don't think I've ever tried that. 
Ballislyfe
Junior
Junior

Post by Ballislyfe »

Try this out. Not sure what game you’re looking for? But i often find some here. Good luck
Ballislyfe
Junior
Junior

Post by Ballislyfe »