Finish this statement??

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
EaglealumsGhost
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Finish this statement??

Post by EaglealumsGhost »

CoffinCorner wrote:There was a Tyrone Forest Hills playoff game in Sidman that was an absolutely muddy mess the mud was halfway up Franco's leg. 
Haha John lost a shoe on the sideline that night hahaha
The year the hurricane came through, Tyrone vs mount Union was bad. Roseberry was taking a pick 6 back and Rick Hatch was running along sideline with the play and a certain ref stepped back to avoid the players and got obliterated by Hatch.... hahahaha the ref slid at least 15 yds in the mud on his chin . One of the best plays I remember seeing 
CoffinCorner
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CoffinCorner »

EaglealumsGhost wrote:
CoffinCorner wrote:There was a Tyrone Forest Hills playoff game in Sidman that was an absolutely muddy mess the mud was halfway up Franco's leg. 
Haha John lost a shoe on the sideline that night hahaha
The year the hurricane came through, Tyrone vs mount Union was bad. Roseberry was taking a pick 6 back and Rick Hatch was running along sideline with the play and a certain ref stepped back to avoid the players and got obliterated by Hatch.... hahahaha the ref slid at least 15 yds in the mud on his chin . One of the best plays I remember seeing 
Who was the Tyrone qb, he was fantastic player
EaglealumsGhost
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by EaglealumsGhost »

Tyler Mertiff
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

Ferndale and Berlin was pretty bad with Berlin winning 6-0. Berlin/Ferndale. Raupach was able to have a 72 yard punt that night. I feel I've seen muddier at Blacklick though.
If only closed minds came with closed mouths
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

A few years back, Richland @ FH.  The Rams were slightly favored I think, with John Rizzo the juggernaut RB.  Richland was moving the ball in the slop near midfield, had a 4th & 1  and Rizzo got stuffed at or behind the line.  Brandon raced clear across the field to confront the refs, and DID NOT get a penalty for it.  You couldn't see any uni #'s.
It ain't over until it's over.
TAHS92Alum
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by TAHS92Alum »

d6coach wrote:1989 Huntingdon at Philipsburg during Hurricane Hugo. Still the most amazing game of football I have seen.
Played in a game for Tyrone that same night against Bellefonte. Has about 4-5 inches of water on the field. 
-BIRDS OF PREY-
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

I forgot. Clairton vs Berlin in 2015. There must have been 24" of water on the field according to Wayne Wade
If only closed minds came with closed mouths
Skippy
Senior
Senior

Post by Skippy »

Manfred wrote:A few years back, Richland @ FH.  The Rams were slightly favored I think, with John Rizzo the juggernaut RB.  Richland was moving the ball in the slop near midfield, had a 4th & 1  and Rizzo got stuffed at or behind the line.  Brandon raced clear across the field to confront the refs, and DID NOT get a penalty for it.  You couldn't see any uni #'s.

FH had the ball when that happened, I think it was actually the go ahead TD, he was arguing that FH only had 6 on the line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

My bad, confusing 2 incidents in same monsoon.
It ain't over until it's over.
Skippy
Senior
Senior

Post by Skippy »

LOL they all blend after a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk