Tyrone Question ?

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
TAHS92Alum
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Tyrone Question ?

Post by TAHS92Alum »

SoftWalkinBigStick wrote:What's your take on  the situation Alum?
With the losses that we currently have and about to take, I'm not sure that a coaching staff makes a difference. You play with what you have available to you. Changes that you mention on offense I think are attempts to adapt to the kids you have and the competition. I'm ok with evolving. Now would I have changed the offense after putting up over 4000 yards after the 2015 season, probably not.   
-BIRDS OF PREY-
EaglealumsGhost
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by EaglealumsGhost »

It’s all preference. And ours don’t matter,only one that does is the ones making the decisions. Personally, I can’t stand the thought of not even taking a single snap under center. Why limit yourself? You don’t have to use it much, but have it in the back pocket just in case. Not only does it limit you but it makes opponents prep time a lil easier
CoffinCorner
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by CoffinCorner »

Running the I formation was awful successful for them for alot of years. But it has become a me too game, everybody other than Westmont and Windber are running the spread with most snaps out if the shotgun.
12HankQB
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by 12HankQB »

CoffinCorner wrote:Running the I formation was awful successful for them for alot of years.  But it has become a me too game, everybody other than Westmont and Windber are running the spread with most snaps out if the shotgun
Well technically Windber only does shotgun snaps, not in a spread but the single wing.
If only closed minds came with closed mouths
SoftWalkinBigStick
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by SoftWalkinBigStick »

Tyrone is running that wing on most plays too.