Playoff Rankings - Week 6

A forum partnered with WesternPaFootball.net
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Re: Playoff Rankings - Week 6

Post by DragonsDoExist »

footballmadness wrote:I always wonder how long the Tyrone & Centrals will play Hburg...great rivalry, good for high school football, but there is a big classification difference. Then again, why does Hburg play State College....
It’s good rivalry and good competition. As long as we have 8 conference games and Hburg remains independent I would imagine we will keep playing. Typically the Tigers should have the #s and size advantage but we did beat them 35-7 just 2 seasons ago. The games also give Hburg a little break in traveling so much, which is typically the life of an independent. I’m a big fan of the matchup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You play to win the game!!!
youngbuck
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by youngbuck »

SoftWalkinBigStick wrote:Next two will very tough for Tyrone. Looking forward to the FH-Westy game.
What makes Westmont such an interesting team?  Other than the BG win do they have a quality win?  They could not stop Richland's air attack and have not handled FH passing the last two years.   They are in the hunt because this is a really weak AAA year
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

DragonsDoExist wrote:
Manfred wrote:....WOW!
Yeah Tyrone 4 game stretch of Bellefonte, BEA, Clearfield, Hburg about as tough as it gets.

Answered your PM, let me know if you got it.
It ain't over until it's over.
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

Manfred wrote:
DragonsDoExist wrote:
Manfred wrote:....WOW!
Yeah Tyrone 4 game stretch of Bellefonte, BEA, Clearfield, Hburg about as tough as it gets.

Answered your PM, let me know if you got it.
I did not. I have zero luck with the PM function on this site.
Manfred
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by Manfred »

Yeah, I thought it wasn't working the way it's supposed to. To answer your question, after coming through downtown Ebensburg, follow signs to 422 W. 1/4 mi. west of town is the field, on the right. The school sits on the hill before the cow pasture field they use. Parking is very limited right at the field, they expect you to park on the hill lots and walk up and down to get to the field. Just beyond their place is Admiral Peary Vo-Tech and CCHS. If you continue you will run onto 219.
It ain't over until it's over.
SoftWalkinBigStick
Grad Assistant
Grad Assistant

Post by SoftWalkinBigStick »

youngbuck wrote:
SoftWalkinBigStick wrote:Next two will very tough for Tyrone. Looking forward to the FH-Westy game.
What makes Westmont such an interesting team?  Other than the BG win do they have a quality win?  They could not stop Richland's air attack and have not handled FH passing the last two years.   They are in the hunt because this is a really weak AAA year
That's what makes this interesting. How real are they? Does FH Stomp them, can they keep it tight, win even? It's a Playoff matchup that could happen so fun to see.
Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

Yea, I think the interesting thing with Westmont is: you don't know what you can get with them. Forest Hills shut them out in 2017, but Westmont hung 45 on them in 2016. The offense is either going to cause you fits, or you are going to handle it with relative ease. Westmont can be a very all or nothing type team.
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

Manfred wrote:Yeah, I thought it wasn't working the way it's supposed to. To answer your question, after coming through downtown Ebensburg, follow signs to 422 W. 1/4 mi. west of town is the field, on the right. The school sits on the hill before the cow pasture field they use. Parking is very limited right at the field, they expect you to park on the hill lots and walk up and down to get to the field. Just beyond their place is Admiral Peary Vo-Tech and CCHS. If you continue you will run onto 219.
That’s where I figured just wanted to make sure that was the field they use. Thanks!

Crimson's Ghost
Moderator Team
Moderator Team

Post by Crimson's Ghost »

You will see the field before the school so if you have directions to the high school, you won't miss the field. You might have to plan on standing too.
DragonsDoExist
Official BleacherCoach
Official BleacherCoach

Post by DragonsDoExist »

Crimson's Ghost wrote:You will see the field before the school so if you have directions to the high school, you won't miss the field. You might have to plan on standing too.
Seriously? Lol